Rockhold out of fight w/ Weidman

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Still a long ways to go. This card could be a complete shit show by fight week.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
JUST LEAVE MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK ALONE!!!!

Criminy on a crutch
Bet off(again) nuraknu @nuraknu
:(
Imagine if you actually bought tickets to UFC 230. Which I almost did.

What a nightmare.
Yeah imagine
Imagine planning the last 4 months around your 40th Birthday that’s November 3rd. Imagine convincing 8 other people to fly from California to NY for a week for the event. Imagine having to message them everyday that every good fight has been cancelled. Now imagine if the event gets cancelled wtf will happen.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Yeah imagine
Imagine planning the last 4 months around your 40th Birthday that’s November 3rd. Imagine convincing 8 other people to fly from California to NY for a week for the event. Imagine having to message them everyday that every good fight has been cancelled. Now imagine if the event gets cancelled wtf will happen.
I thought of you immediately man.
But it looks like they are keep chris on the show & looking for another fight

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Yeah imagine
Fuck dude! Seriously?! Man, the UFC is fucked with their bait and switch bullshit. They better make up for this one, they never do make goods anymore. Hopefully Rockhold is replaced, Chris stays on the card and we get an interesting fight. DC vs Lewis will be fun, but the fact 230 went this way is fuckedddd up.

So sorry this happened dude, I know how much you love MMA and going to shows. This was gonna be a big one for you and the UFC totally blew it. I hope no matter what the card/fights themselves end up being amazing and you still enjoy yourself. MSG is always a great environment and I just hope the fights deliver so you can have a great Bday.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
WTF. Scrap the card. Scrap the DC/Lewis fight. Don’t pretend any WMMA fight out there at the moment can fill these voids. Reschedule Weidman/Rockhold. Don’t reschedule Nate/Dustin. Make better choices UFC.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
WTF. Scrap the card. Scrap the DC/Lewis fight. Don’t pretend any WMMA fight out there at the moment can fill these voids. Reschedule Weidman/Rockhold. Don’t reschedule Nate/Dustin. Make better choices UFC.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Seeing a buzz about Chris vs. Jacare
That is a fight which needs to happen for the sake of MMA history! Think back to when Weidman was champ and Jacare was on fire. Forget recent ups and downs, this fight should happen!

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah imagine

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Not to defend the UFC but I’m also not sure how it’s a bait and switch since they can’t really control injuries.
I just mean in general. Also, the whole weird Valentina/Joanna saga with this show... plus, looking back, the Porier/Nate fight seems like it was never even going to happen on this show anyway.