Rockhold vs. Weidman 2 at UFC 199 in June

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Would have been fireworks with him and Luke. I wonder how much influence Matt has on Dana considering he trains Chris?
They're probably inside info we dint know about and dfw is makin nice with his buddy serA who probably would twist him in the hotel room every morning till dfw agreed lol

M

member 603

What the what???? So you're telling me all I have to do to get another title shot is to get my ass beat in a title fight??? That gets me a shot??? But being on a winning streak gets and saving events gets you called a #15 ranked fighter and on the way down, perfect for Bellator???........ Ladies and gentlemen I'm giving up with trying to figure out Zuffa........ Can we start a petition to stop Zuffa from advertising their product as the #1 MMA organization?

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
every time I mention this fight, the majority say weidman was winning till the wheel kick ... so was he fucking winning or not?

I don't see how it can be one sided if the winner was losing till he won, and the fight wasn't over inside the first 20 seconds.