VID Rogan Gets Emotional Talking About Rose Namajunas

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Conor mcgregor broke the JRE studio window with a dolly this is why rogan cries...this is why he cries.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
All those drugs catching up with Chemtrail Warrior Joey Hogan
his serotonin is probably messed up from the dmt and maybe even the drinking. if you take in too much THC is also has the opposite effect of making you depressed you arent supposed to consume weed in large miligrams and dabs like we see now.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
his serotonin is probably messed up from the dmt and maybe even the drinking. if you take in too much THC is also has the opposite effect of making you depressed you arent supposed to consume weed in large miligrams and dabs like we see now.
Good info...

Add in his trt,hgh and every other supplement he takes can't be good for you.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
That's just passion, I have actually teared up watching Micky Ward and Gatti at 17 and was drug free... Certain shit just hits different ppl a different way.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
That's just passion, I have actually teared up watching Micky Ward and Gatti at 17 and was drug free... Certain shit just hits different ppl a different way.
Tbh I think it's because Rose reminds him of one of his daughters....I think one the always says is a little shit stirrer.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I can't be the only one who feels absolutely nothing for Rose other than vague irritation. I mean I respect her and she's skilled and exciting in the cage, don't get me wrong - I don't dislike her. But I'm always confused at why we're all apparently supposed to burst into tears of happiness whenever she has a good moment.

??

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
It was an alpha as fuck kinda cry though.
My dads dad was the epitome of a mans man. He was a farmer that could fix damn near foxy anything, never complained or bitched, did everything himself he was quite wealthy when he retired

Then he got testicular cancer and was prescribed estrogen along with his cancer meds to try to slow the spread. He went from being a touch as nails motherfucker that had never cried at anything to openly weeping during afternoon soap operas.

Joe is all up in the testosterone game and I’m certain that his body is upping his estrogen as well.