General Rogan goes full censorship over his boyfriend Schaub documentary

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Uuuuh he does know how utube works and this is a false copyright claim...what dude is saying is correct

How is he wrong?
how do you manage to miss the point of every youtube vid you post . do you actually think rogan called up youtube an filed a claim against them himself?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Uuuuh he does know how utube works and this is a false copyright claim...what dude is saying is correct

How is he wrong?
Here are the things taken into consideration when it comes to fair use:

Number one, the purpose and character of the use is commercial in nature. Two, the nature of the copyrighted work has to be taken into consideration. Three, the amount used of the copyrighted work in relation to the entire creation that new creator is making. And then four, the effect it has on the value of the whole copyrighted work that you are presumably taking from some other creator and using in your content.
1 and 4 are most definitely on the table. He (and you) are entitled to your opinion that he isn't in violation of them. YouTube however disagrees, which is why they're enforcing it. YouTube is a private business, he needs to play by their rules. That's what he doesn't seem to understand.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
how do you manage to miss the point of every youtube vid you post . do you actually think rogan called up youtube an filed a claim against them himself?
Lol what? the dude in the vid says it was rogan and schaub flatout

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Here are the things taken into consideration when it comes to fair use:

1 and 4 are most definitely on the table. He (and you) are entitled to your opinion that he isn't in violation of them. YouTube however disagrees, which is why they're enforcing it. YouTube is a private business, he needs to play by their rules. That's what he doesn't seem to understand.
Nonsense watch the documentary its CLEARLY within the legal parameters

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Nonsense watch the documentary its CLEARLY within the legal parameters
You should write YouTube and tell them because they disagree. Personally I don't care one way or the other, but this creator is clearly fucking delusional.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Use your brain man.youtube is taking down vids left right and center these days.its happening to everyone.you have even made threads about it.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Fucking get on with the point

Fuck sake, just summarise and if I want to watch I’ll watch the rest

Watched 12 seconds and shut down

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Use your brain man.youtube is taking down vids left right and center these days.its happening to everyone.you have even made threads about it.
Stop trolling

It was taken down specifically by rogans people

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
So you think that Rogan has enough pull over 2 corporations, neither of which he owns, one of which he has literally nothing to do with, to have them call into YouTube for petty nonsense like this? or do you think 2 corporations who profit off of Schaub thought it might not be great for their bottom line to have some guy on YouTube devaluing him?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So you think that Rogan has enough pull over 2 corporations, neither of which he owns, one of which he has literally nothing to do with, to have them call into YouTube for petty nonsense like this? or do you think 2 corporations who profit off of Schaub thought it might not be great for their bottom line to have some guy on YouTube devaluing him?
Stop trolling

It was taken down specifically by rogans people
Fucking get on with the point

Fuck sake, just summarise and if I want to watch I’ll watch the rest

Watched 12 seconds and shut down