Rogan names one thing that would make him leave the UFC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
UFC 181 - Ferguson v Trujillo

UFC color commentator Joe Rogan has revealed that he may leave the UFC if Dana White retires.

Rogan, who has been with the UFC for 25 years, is considered one of the best commentators and analysts in mixed martial arts, having called some of the greatest fights in UFC history since making his commentary debut at UFC 37.5 in 2002.

The lifelong mixed martial arts fan and former taekwondo practitioner has always had a great relationship with White and doesn’t think the UFC would be the same without him. That’s why, whenever Dana decides to step down as UFC president, Rogan will likely follow suit and quit his commentary role.

Rogan revealed during a recent episode of JRE that he has a special clause in his current UFC contract that permits him to leave the company if White, worth an estimated $500 million, retires.

“If Dana leaves, I’m gone,” Rogan said. “That’s in my contract. What he does is very different.”

Outside of the UFC, Rogan is the No. 1 podcast host in the world, with the 55-year-old generating an average of 11 million viewers per episode.

Rogan returns to commentary duties at UFC 280 where Charles Oliveira meets Islam Makhachev for the vacant lightweight championship at the Etihad Arena in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, on Oct. 22.

Joe Rogan reveals the one thing that would make him quit the UFC

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I don’t blame him
The ufc will slowly crumble without Dana

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
rogan is so fuckin rich at this point that doing the UFC on the weekends is just a hobby anyways . the guy has the number 1 podcast in the world. it doesnt matter if you find him funny or not ,he has had a better comedy career than 95% of comedians . he has been in tv shows and even had his own crappy conspiracy show back in the day . plenty of people become D list celebrities off of a couple tv shows and live just fine . plenty of comedians who have done way less than rogan would be considered pretty well off by most . i heard he was getting paid 50k a show for commentary like 10 years ago . on top of all that he make B-B-B bank son off the podcast . joe doing the ufc still is more along the lines of he is doing it because he loves doing it or doing it as a favor to dana because they remember doing shows in tuskaloosa and dothan alabama when there was no money and not many fans. i wouldnt blame rogan one bit if he said fuck it and walked away. dana either . they paid their dues. they did it when there was no real money .now they are rich. i would have said fuck you a long time ago