VID Rogan on retirement

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
If he didn’t work for the UFC he’d like to cover the weigh ins??? ..

I bet you would Joey....I bet you would...

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Never retire Joe. We need you.
I give him shit and will bust his balls for being a Satanist but he is entertaining ...just can’t stand when he goes full shill mode, he thinks he’s clever and maybe he is because he can fool a good portion of his audience but most hardcores pick up when Chemtrail Warrior Rogan goes into bullshit mode.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I give him shit and will bust his balls for being a Satanist but he is entertaining ...just can’t stand when he goes full shill mode, he thinks he’s clever and maybe he is because he can fool a good portion of his audience but most hardcores pick up when Chemtrail Warrior Rogan goes into bullshit mode.
Agreed, but I’ll suffer his dramatic moments for his unmatched ability to call fights in a way that somehow simultaneously speaks to the laymen as well as it does to the martial artists.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He’s the best in the booth
However, wanting to cover naked guys is not something i will watch.....unless there is a brawl I amd I hear about it after they’re over me no watch

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He’s the best in the booth
However, wanting to cover naked guys is not something i will watch.....unless there is a brawl I amd I hear about it after they’re over me no watch
Are you saying you will only watch naked guys if they are fighting each other?