Rogan/Schaub: Thug Life

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
[video=youtube;N2W9xohppaw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2W9xohppaw[/video]

This never gets old lol. Poor Brendan.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
lol...that's the first time I have seen that. Funny as shit.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
That had to hurt..I wish joe would just tell us what he really thinks.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
lol ive never seen that lol the sunglasses on the pictures on the wall hahahaha "I think he'd fuck you up"

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
DiazIsDeepInside MyTatteredArsehole;n24781 said:
That had to hurt..I wish joe would just tell us what he really thinks.
Would love the UFC commentating to be more like this, when ever Goldie sayz some stupid shit, Joe Rogan just goes "Come on son, just STFU man if you don't know what you're talking about"

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Snoop said "it's 99". Has it really been that long? Damn time flies! And oh yeah, that was pretty harsh. Brenden took it like a champ tho, and he's gonna make a shit ton of money on the "I think you'd be surprised" shirts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mertvaya Ruka

Feb 14, 2015
lol, this will live in infamy!

we haven't heard Schaub delude himself too much since then thought, good thing :)

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Oh SHit that is funny

ROgan is so full of himself he is humble

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
What I would give to have seen Brendan get up and jab Joe in the eye. JK.........sort of :smirk:

I wonder if Rogan has some internal resentment that Brendan has had some success with the podcasting with zero background in that type of entertainment, and deep down Joe wants to be a fighter and can't because of age, timing, etc. therefore says "it's from a place of love" but really it's just frustration?

I think we have all had moments in our lives where a friend or family member has had some fortune with money, career, personal life or whatever and even though you might feel great happiness for them, there was maybe a time or two where internally you had some jealousy or frustration that it didn't happen to you.

Mertvaya Ruka

Feb 14, 2015
seekntruth;n26083 said:
What I would give to have seen Brendan get up and jab Joe in the eye. JK.........sort of :smirk:

I wonder if Rogan has some internal resentment that Brendan has had some success with the podcasting with zero background in that type of entertainment, and deep down Joe wants to be a fighter and can't because of age, timing, etc. therefore says "it's from a place of love" but really it's just frustration?

I think we have all had moments in our lives where a friend or family member has had some fortune with money, career, personal life or whatever and even though you might feel great happiness for them, there was maybe a time or two where internally you had some jealousy or frustration that it didn't happen to you.
I don't think it goes that deep, Schaub prior to "the talk" was extremely deluded in how he saw himself perform. See the Cyborg metamoris match and the after presser. Scaub needed some reality check imo. Rogan was probably sick of hearing Schaub's delusions.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
It was interesting to me that the day before that happened, there was a thread on the UG were many of the things Rogan said were said by posters on the UG. I think Rogan might have been fresh for reading that thread before starting that podcast.

I don't believe he did it out of jealousy, I think he genuinely cares for Schaub, but approached the whole situation in the wrong way. He often gets caught in a rant during podcasting, it is one of his things and sometimes it is awesome - other times he ends up rambling and not really getting to the point. This one seemed to be the later and had the sub-sequence issue of becoming or at least sounding mean, rather than being helpful. Although, what do you do with a guy like Schaub who seriously thought he would be able to hang with Cain in a wrestling match? He needed a reality check or he is going to keep getting knocked out and that will affect him forever.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I agree that he didn't see his own abilities objectively. Someone needed to talk to him, if nothing else to see if he can shake things up. Maybe the people in his camp don't tell him his weaknesses. I'm as big a fan of Rogan as the next guy. I admire how brutally honest he is. That said, if he were my friend, I wouldn't want him having that talk with me on the Internet. I would personally rather have that one to one. But that me, Schaub took it on the chin and seems to have a slightly different prospective now.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Tiiimmmaaayyy;n26252 said:
I agree that he didn't see his own abilities objectively. Someone needed to talk to him, if nothing else to see if he can shake things up. Maybe the people in his camp don't tell him his weaknesses. I'm as big a fan of Rogan as the next guy. I admire how brutally honest he is. That said, if he were my friend, I wouldn't want him having that talk with me on the Internet. I would personally rather have that one to one. But that me, Schaub took it on the chin and seems to have a slightly different prospective now.

Judging from the reactions, i think Bryan Callen had talked them into doing it on air and Rogan had protested at first, but then was like 'Well ok, bitches.' and let loose.