Roman Reigns Announces He Has Leukemia, Relinquishes WWE Universal Championship

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Have not followed wrestling in years but wish him and his family the best.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Looks like the new guy will be McIntyre.
Vince loves him.
Hopefully they don't rush it, but I don't see Braun as the guy now

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Looks like the new guy will be McIntyre.
Vince loves him.
Hopefully they don't rush it, but I don't see Braun as the guy now
Braun winning the belt against Brock and dropping it to Drew would be perfect. Who's going to get the tag belts? AOP? The Revival?

Hopefully Roman beats that crap again. Sucks super bad.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
"Dave Meltzer reports that only a few people knew Reigns was going to relinquish the title and even fewer knew he had leukemia. According to the WON, only Vince McMahon, Triple H, Kevin Dunn, Mark Carrano in talent relations and writers Dave Kapoor and Ed Koskey knew what Reigns was going to say on Raw.

The report goes on to say that a hour before Raw went on air, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose were told Reigns was dropping the title but they were not told the reason why. The report also states lead announcer Michael Cole was told about the title but not the reason beyond Reigns giving it up.

Meltzer also notes that he believes Reigns found out about his diagnosis on Thursday, Oct. 18 and the WWE began to make plans on how to move forward the next day."

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
an interesting fact is Romans timeline of his last bout with the illness doesn't fit the timeline of his speech.
He played football in 2008 (CFL) & was in the NFL draft in 2007.

Must be more of Vince controlling "truth" by having him say that he was shunned by football & found WWE after the illness.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
an interesting fact is Romans timeline of his last bout with the illness doesn't fit the timeline of his speech.
He played football in 2008 (CFL) & was in the NFL draft in 2007.

Must be more of Vince controlling "truth" by having him say that he was shunned by football & found WWE after the illness.
Wow, if true.
I find the more I learn about Vince the less I like him.