Romero fails medical, out of Bellator 258

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

God damn it I was really looking forward to that fight.

So like Bellator for them to find out about this shit only 8 days in advance.

Bush League finna Bush League.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
bellator has bums on standby to step in on 8 days notice for guys like MVP . they should have no problem finding a cab driver or a bouncer who will take an asswhipping from rumble on short notice

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
bellator has bums on standby to step in on 8 days notice for guys like MVP . they should have no problem finding a cab driver or a bouncer who will take an asswhipping from rumble on short notice
They should throw some Red Lobster or Sizzler gift certificates at Tyron Woodley for him to get smoked by Rumble now that he's a free agent...

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
he never failed usada (that i remember) , so reckon its even easier to pass the.... uh.... cheaper drug testing in bellator

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
he never failed usada (that i remember) , so reckon its even easier to pass the.... uh.... cheaper drug testing in bellator
He kinda did because but was eventually cleared as a tainted supplement

8457AE95-2FD9-4FC4-BF1D-98F838D9908D.jpeg

I’m betting he didn’t disclose some past medical situation

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
pretty trippy that bisping could pass medical tests blind in one eye. kimbo also passed them with a bad heart. I guess they are detecting things more now.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
pretty trippy that bisping could pass medical tests blind in one eye. kimbo also passed them with a bad heart. I guess they are detecting things more now.
Biasing straight up said he lied and said he could see and deceived them every time he had to pass a medical, faked his way through every eye test

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Biasing straight up said he lied and said he could see and deceived them every time he had to pass a medical, faked his way through every eye test
How the hell do you fake that?

I’ve been to many eye doctors and every single one covers one eye and makes you read the letters
Did he cheat by memorizing the letters, otherwise I call bullshit

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
I don’t think they can drug test him. His levels will melt cups and break machines.
it is said that when you hold a piss sample of his in a reinforced conical flask, you can hear - apparently it's difficult to describe - a sort of humming sound

M

member 3289

How far out should final medical clearance be?
Idk. When is the last time a co-main event in the UFC was cancelled one week before the event?

Not trying to be a dick. I genuinely can't remember it happening.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Idk. When is the last time a co-main event in the UFC was cancelled one week before the event?

Not trying to be a dick. I genuinely can't remember it happening.
Due to medicals?
I’d have check
But no organization has more main and co main cancellations than the ufc. We lost Till/Vettori about a week out just 3 weeks ago

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
there is a picture of costa kicking him in his left eye head, body leaves soul stuff...but romero just continues the fight some how...I don't think his left eye has been the same since

or maybe it was a whitaker fight when that eye got swole nearly shut or something yet he was still fighting great

dude has been fighting and training elite level for his whole life, his body probably has tons of serious injuries that he just deals with

this is the kick...ewww

1619839288764.png

I'm a big fan of Yoel but he is very reckless and takes a lot of xtra damage with his style