Society Ron DeSantis announces 2024 presidency run

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

Ron's run is over. He's not recovering. Vivek is going to be #2 and Ron is going to continue his slide.
Vivek who Jack Posobiec calls "Martin Luther Cringe" has no chance becoming President. With Trump getting fucked with the court cases in May right in the middle of the GOP primaries I have no idea what's gonna happen. DeSavage is probably the only one who could win besides Trump but Biden is doing everything possible to prevent that...

View: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1626648975066468360

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Vivek who Jack Posobiec calls "Martin Luther Cringe" has no chance becoming President. With Trump getting fucked with the court cases in May right in the middle of the GOP primaries I have no idea what's gonna happen. DeSavage is probably the only one who could win besides Trump but Biden is doing everything possible to prevent that...

View: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1626648975066468360
It's all moot. Trump is the nominee and it's not even close. Everyone else is fighting for scraps, or for notoriety for the next run of president. Pretty sure DeSantis ruined his chances of a 2028 run though. Should have never jumped in this, but he was pushed by RINO billionaires and did it. He's not recovering from this. 2028 would have been a layup for him. Vivek 2028.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
It's all moot. Trump is the nominee and it's not even close. Everyone else is fighting for scraps, or for notoriety for the next run of president. Pretty sure DeSantis ruined his chances of a 2028 run though. Should have never jumped in this, but he was pushed by RINO billionaires and did it. He's not recovering from this. 2028 would have been a layup for him. Vivek 2028.
Totally agree about DeSavage. I want Trump to win of course but I don't know how it's gonna happen now with all the court cases stacked up against him. He could even be put in jail for fuck's sake thanks to how much if a human turd with legs Dementia Joe is...