Society Ron DeSantis announces 2024 presidency run

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Still Team Trump but love DeSavage too. Hate seeing them destroy eachother. I couldn't care less what they do to the other goofs running especially that fat fuck Chris Christie (LoL)...

Will be interesting to see how this plays out. Trump being the nominee puts WI, NV, and maybe PA in play but hurts in AZ and GA. DeSavage I think plays the opposite I believe winning AZ and GA but losing the other 3 states I mentioned...

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Intrigued for sure. He’s got a tough battle for the nomination. But probably a far better path in the general.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Trump voters gonna vote Trump.
The more GOP noms there are, those votes get carved out of the non-Trump bucket.

Because of this, Trump likely wins the nom.

BUT. I think Trump is the only GOP nom that can't beat Biden. Everyone knows Biden isn't fit for office, but people will vote for him anyway to keep Orange Man out. If it's Biden vs DeSantis, they'll stay on the sidelines and DeSantis wins easily.

Trump would be good for America but I don't see him winning. A Trump/DeSantis Battle Royal is actually a worst case scenario for the GOP. They need Trump to bow out so they can run the person with the best chance of actually getting to the White House.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
They need Trump to bow out so they can run the person with the best chance of actually getting to the White House.
Ego alone there’s a zero chance this happens.

only chance is if Trump gets trounced in the primary debates.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The polls are lying regarding DeSantis, & the deep state will cheat anyway.

DeSantis is a better candidate.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Ego alone there’s a zero chance this happens.

only chance is if Trump gets trounced in the primary debates.
Trump won't lose a debate. Not enough to sway his base anyway.

Maybe charges against him force him out. Maybe? But at this point I think the Dems WANT him to run. That's probably why CNN had him on. "Remember how much you hate this guy?"

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
That is actually a genius chess move for soros to comprise desantis like that it is sad because I actually believed desanstis would have made some good change but will now be a RINO in office.
It's Soros' way of getting Trump in.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Still Team Trump but love DeSavage too. Hate seeing them destroy eachother. I couldn't care less what they do to the other goofs running especially that fat fuck Chris Christie (LoL)...

Will be interesting to see how this plays out. Trump being the nominee puts WI, NV, and maybe PA in play but hurts in AZ and GA. DeSavage I think plays the opposite I believe winning AZ and GA but losing the other 3 states I mentioned...
Chris Christie is about as fat as you can get

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
For all you peeps who think Trump can't win the general (for the 3rd time) but DeSavage can, could you show your work?

Trump has to win Wisconsin and he's not gonna Michigan which is lost forever and Pennsylvania is just gonna cheat from now on so that's out too which only leaves Wisconsin. Trump puts Nevada in play but he has to win Arizona and Georgia...

DeSantis does better in Arizona and Georgia than Trump I believe but won't win Nevada and would have to win Wisconsin as well but I feel he'll have a tougher time doing so. He could possibly take New Hampshire maybe?

I used this 270toWin

Trump map

Trump.png

DeSantis map

DeSavage.png