Society Ron DeSantis announces 2024 presidency run

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
For all you peeps who think Trump can't win the general (for the 3rd time) but DeSavage can, could you show your work?

Trump has to win Wisconsin and he's not gonna Michigan which is lost forever and Pennsylvania is just gonna cheat from now on so that's out too which only leaves Wisconsin. Trump puts Nevada in play but he has to win Arizona and Georgia...

DeSantis does better in Arizona and Georgia than Trump I believe but won't win Nevada and would have to win Wisconsin as well but I feel he'll have a tougher time doing so. He could possibly take New Hampshire maybe?

I used this 270toWin

Trump map

View attachment 86311

DeSantis map

View attachment 86310
I believe the math is that Desantis does significantly better with independents. By a very large margin. Nor would he assumedly drive out the opposing side in as great a numbers as Trump did. Stands to reason that as long as Trumps fan base doesn’t stay home to pout if somehow he loses the nomination (which is also entirely possible) Desantis has a clearer path to the office.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I believe the math is that Desantis does significantly better with independents. By a very large margin. Nor would he assumedly drive out the opposing side in as great a numbers as Trump did. Stands to reason that as long as Trumps fan base doesn’t stay home to pout if somehow he loses the nomination (which is also entirely possible) Desantis has a clearer path to the office.
Which states do you think he can win that Trump won't and would it be enough to get to 270? I think DeSantis wins Arizona and Georgia for sure unlike Trump. The 3 states Trump won in historic fashion (MI, WI, PA) are not going to any Republican except for him and I'd only give him a shot at Wisconsin because Michigan and Pennsylvania are now solidly blue. The map is getting worse with each election cycle for the Republicans which sucks...

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
2020 was decided on 44,000 - 90,000 votes (depending on source), and Mr. 81,000,000 votes didn't get 81,000,000 votes. The argument seems moot since nothing was above board in the previous presidential election. Obviously there will always be fraud (and it's much worse than we ever knew in the past), but ultimately without COVID illegal changes in place, are people coming out in droves to vote for Biden and his policies? Yes there are low information voters, never Trumpers, and people who just vote for anyone with a "D" in front of their name, but ultimately it's going to boil down to "is it not bad enough yet to understand what is happening to the country, and how much things were different during Trump's presidency?" There are ZERO policies that the Biden ticket can hang it's hat on. It's been a complete and total disaster on every single front. I can understand people that won't be voting, that would normally vote democrat. I can't see independents who WILL BE VOTING, vote for Biden and his failed presidency. The most important things on voters minds are the economy, illegal immigration, safety, foreign policy, right? Again, low information and only "D" candidate voters aside, who exactly is making an effort to vote FOR Biden? This country turned to shit in no time, and will only be 2x worse by the time voting comes around.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
2020 was decided on 44,000 - 90,000 votes (depending on source), and Mr. 81,000,000 votes didn't get 81,000,000 votes. The argument seems moot since nothing was above board in the previous presidential election. Obviously there will always be fraud (and it's much worse than we ever knew in the past), but ultimately without COVID illegal changes in place, are people coming out in droves to vote for Biden and his policies? Yes there are low information voters, never Trumpers, and people who just vote for anyone with a "D" in front of their name, but ultimately it's going to boil down to "is it not bad enough yet to understand what is happening to the country, and how much things were different during Trump's presidency?" There are ZERO policies that the Biden ticket can hang it's hat on. It's been a complete and total disaster on every single front. I can understand people that won't be voting, that would normally vote democrat. I can't see independents who WILL BE VOTING, vote for Biden and his failed presidency. The most important things on voters minds are the economy, illegal immigration, safety, foreign policy, right? Again, low information and only "D" candidate voters aside, who exactly is making an effort to vote FOR Biden? This country turned to shit in no time, and will only be 2x worse by the time voting comes around.
Also this...

View: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1661679651637407746

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
DeSantis wins Arizona and Georgia for sure unlike Trump. The 3 states Trump won in historic fashion (MI, WI, PA) are not going to any Republican except for him
I don’t believe this to be true. Trump fires up the D’s as much as he does his own base.

I’ll vote for him again if he’s the nominee, but I also don’t think he’s got the best shot at winning 24. He lost in 04 and pretty much everyone of his hand picked candidates for 22 lost as well.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If the Panthers & Heat win, aka Florida, DeSantis wins the USA.

And CMNH & other retarded liberidians will stay put & complain, enjoying their father's freedom umbrella but critiquing its design flaws.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Trump likey wins the nomination as his base is committed.

But he won't win the presidency because the left is equally committed against him, and he's lost support of some of the GOP voting base.

Running Trump would be the same mistake the Dems made when they ran Hillary.

DeSantis would torch Biden. No contest. Slam dunk.

It's not going to happen, but the best thing for the country would be for Trump to bow out. Let DeSantis take the reigns for the next 8 years.

We won't survive 4 more years of Biden - or whoever these lunatic Dems roll out there.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

But he won't win the presidency because the left is equally committed against him, and he's lost support of some of the GOP voting base.

It's not going to happen, but the best thing for the country would be for Trump to bow out. Let DeSantis take the reigns for the next 8 years.

We won't survive 4 more years of Biden - or whoever these lunatic Dems roll out there.
Either would(& did) torch Biden in a fair election.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Either would(& did) torch Biden in a fair election.
Shit was crooked for sure. To what degree, I don't know. The media was the biggest culprit imo.

But I'm looking at it pragmatically. Trump burned some bridges and lost GOP fence-sitters imo. DeSantis just feels like a smarter play against Biden.

Plus his wife is a smoke show.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015

I disagree and actually think the opposite.
DeSantis was pressured by some billionaires to run, and otherwise wouldn't have done so. In my opinion he is bought and paid for. As a result he will get back to RINO status quo if he were to be elected.

Trump needs to get his 4 years to be a wrecking ball, cleaning house top to bottom, do a massive illegal immigration sweep, get the country back running and pumping out oil, and he can do it all without having to worry about ruffling feathers for a re-election (not that he worried much about that his first term). DeSantis will have re-election in the back of his mind with each step he takes. He can have a walk in presidency after Trump's term and then get back to RINO politics.

There are people that won't vote for Trump, I get it. Are they instead going to vote for the abortion that is Biden, or just sit out and not vote? On the opposite side of the spectrum, there are most likely a much larger number that simply will not vote for DeSantis.

Either way if the republicans lose it will be Trump's fault, since that is the default person to blame when the sun doesn't shine, grandmother dies of old age, or a sore on a dick just won't go away.

The government and all its corruption isn't going to tell me who to vote for. Trump is my guy. He is the best president of my lifetime. Many feel the same. Some people keep claiming new blood is needed. Aside from Vivek, who I really like, everyone else has been in politics far longer than Trump, so that is an odd argument to make (by those who make it).

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
DeSantis was pressured by some billionaires to run, and otherwise wouldn't have done so. In my opinion he is bought and paid for. As a result he will get back to RINO status quo if he were to be elected.
He is the ONLY candidate running for office that is fighting CBDC'S.
There is nothing, nothing more important than that.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
He is the ONLY candidate running for office that is fighting CBDC'S.
There is nothing, nothing more important than that.
Bobby Jr is publically against it as well. There is no way Trump is for it. I think he is sticking to the major existing problems when talking at rally's or in public. As of now CBDC is not a thing, just something being pushed. He's a money guy and a freedom guy, so if he was asked about it, I'm sure he'd shoot it down (as he would in his administration).

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Bobby Jr is publically against it as well. There is no way Trump is for it. I think he is sticking to the major existing problems when talking at rally's or in public. As of now CBDC is not a thing, just something being pushed. He's a money guy and a freedom guy, so if he was asked about it, I'm sure he'd shoot it down (as he would in his administration).
I hope so.
Eventually someone will ask him & I believe he'll brush it off politically.
But he has always surrounded himself with deep state stooges, he still takes credit for the vax, and Ron just DOES.
NO one's perfect, but I need to see results & Ron is Mr. Results.

I can't bank on hoping Trump does the right thing, he's often too full of himself to adequately reflect.

I can't bank on fake elections either.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Trump needs to get his 4 years to be a wrecking ball, cleaning house top to bottom, do a massive illegal immigration sweep, get the country back running and pumping out oil, and he can do it all without having to worry about ruffling feathers for a re-election (not that he worried much about that his first term). DeSantis will have re-election in the back of his mind with each step he takes. He can have a walk in presidency after Trump's term and then get back to RINO politics.

There are people that won't vote for Trump, I get it. Are they instead going to vote for the abortion that is Biden, or just sit out and not vote? On the opposite side of the spectrum, there are most likely a much larger number that simply will not vote for DeSantis.

Either way if the republicans lose it will be Trump's fault, since that is the default person to blame when the sun doesn't shine, grandmother dies of old age, or a sore on a dick just won't go away.

The government and all its corruption isn't going to tell me who to vote for. Trump is my guy. He is the best president of my lifetime. Many feel the same. Some people keep claiming new blood is needed. Aside from Vivek, who I really like, everyone else has been in politics far longer than Trump, so that is an odd argument to make (by those who make it).
Wonder what Vivek's position on this is now?

View: https://twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/1364834169369415686?s=20

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Still Team Trump but love DeSavage too. Hate seeing them destroy eachother. I couldn't care less what they do to the other goofs running especially that fat fuck Chris Christie (LoL)...

Will be interesting to see how this plays out. Trump being the nominee puts WI, NV, and maybe PA in play but hurts in AZ and GA. DeSavage I think plays the opposite I believe winning AZ and GA but losing the other 3 states I mentioned...
You called him Desavage
You’re out of my circle of trust