Ronda Rousey nearing a deal with WWE

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Mixed martial arts star Ronda Rousey may be nearing an agreement to finalize her long-awaited move to WWE, USA Today's Martin Rogersreported Wednesday.

Rousey hasn't officially retired from MMA but hasn't fought since losing to Amanda Nunes at UFC 207 in December 2016. UFC President Dana White cast major doubt on Rousey's future in the company last month, when he told reporters he "wouldn't want to see" her fight in the UFC again.

Ronda Rousey Rumors: UFC Star 'Finalizing Details' to Sign WWE Contract

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I’m being very pessimistic here, since I enjoy WWE quite a bit, but not looking forward to that. Gonna be her MMA personality cranked to 11 or possibly 12, and I couldn’t stand it it 9.

Should be good for the company overall with viewers, I suppose. So an unenthusiastic yay to her debut.

M

member 603

Her and Travis have moved to Orlando, and she's been training at the WWE training facility here. I was publicly not a fan of her and her attitude she had when she was a fighter, nor was I a fan of how the UFC marketed her... But from all accounts, I've heard that she's been awesome and super humble (and extremely pleasant) in her training here.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Her and Travis have moved to Orlando, and she's been training at the WWE training facility here. I was publicly not a fan of her and her attitude she had when she was a fighter, nor was I a fan of how the UFC marketed her... But from all accounts, I've heard that she's been awesome and super humble (and extremely pleasant) in her training here.
So they actually moved to Florida? Sounds like she moved to be near the training center.

CHiLLEN

All hail the Irishman
Feb 8, 2016
Stage name should be ''Weigh In Ronda'', and back it up with the Weigh In Ronda physique. She was pretty smoking when she weighed in. That alone will make me tune in once or twice.

Good for her, it's a smart move. Keeps her name out there, and keeps her very relevant when it comes to movies, or anything else she decides to do. Her MMA career ended terribly, hurt her career with those loses, and the way she handled herself didn't help at all.

Nov 21, 2015
I'm happy to see this. Good for her. Hopefully it won't be too cringey.
Her roll in The Expendables was actually pretty god. Although the other
stuff she did in Fast N Furious was pretty bad and I'm a Rousey nuthugger
so it was probably even worse then I thought personally.

WAR WWE Honda!

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015