Ronda set to wrestle?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
It's true. It's damned true. Will link when I get to pc.

*Edit: Altered title for appropriateness.

- The Beard

Last edited by a moderator:

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
She's a super athlete with tons of "It" factor. It's going to be fun to see her progress. Being best friends with Shayna is a huge help. She's doing great.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
She seems to be more interested in entertaining than she does competing. This could be a good move for her.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Excuse me .....
I am only allowed to make Ronda thread.
Ban Mix

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
She's been down there visiting. More than likely she went to train there to fuck around, someone on the dirt sheets figured she's there for full on training.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
She's been down there visiting. More than likely she went to train there to fuck around, someone on the dirt sheets figured she's there for full on training.
That'd be my guess, but the rumor is she's done with MMA and she can't act well enough to make it a career so this could be a logical step.

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
That'd be my guess, but the rumor is she's done with MMA and she can't act well enough to make it a career so this could be a logical step.
Only person who know's what the plan is, is Travis tbh. If she wants to be in the WWE, she could be in there immediately.. Shayna's killing it with the NXT crowds right now and they have an instant feud... could do the brock lesnar schedule as well.. so it would definitely work. She really has nothing to prove except to us fucktard mma fans who didnt really like her to begin with(me included until after TUF). So why the fuck not?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Only person who know's what the plan is, is Travis tbh. If she wants to be in the WWE, she could be in there immediately.. Shayna's killing it with the NXT crowds right now and they have an instant feud... could do the brock lesnar schedule as well.. so it would definitely work. She really has nothing to prove except to us fucktard mma fans who didnt really like her to begin with(me included until after TUF). So why the fuck not?
You are the only person I've ever encountered who said they liked her more AFTER tuf.

I think she'll be at WrestleMania.

Also I read somewhere the other day that Matt riddle is doing very well on the Indies and SHOULD get a shot in a major org

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
You are the only person I've ever encountered who said they liked her more AFTER tuf.

Also I read somewhere the other day that Matt riddle is doing very well on the Indies and SHOULD get a shot in a major org
Riddle would never last, he likes weed too much. Heard a story the other day that he got removed from a Japanese tournament because they found out he smokes weed lol Riddle is a perfect fit for the indies in any regard, and his career would probably be more stable there. Japan would be the best option if they could get over the weed thing.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Riddle would never last, he likes weed too much. Heard a story the other day that he got removed from a Japanese tournament because they found out he smokes weed lol Riddle is a perfect fit for the indies in any regard, and his career would probably be more stable there. Japan would be the best option if they could get over the weed thing.
Ahh I forgot about the weed thing. I was reading he's adapting way better than anyone expected.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Ahh I forgot about the weed thing. I was reading he's adapting way better than anyone expected.
Kid can wrestle for sure but lacks a bit of ring psychology.

But who doesn't lack ring psychology these days.

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015

Yeah.. Everyone's fooled by Miesha's act. I'm not. Ronda treated my friends well and she earned my respect by it.

I think she will be there as well.

Riddle's doing well on the indies.. yeah. Awesome.