VID Ronda: These girls are like plants

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
"Sometimes you can grow a crop and you can harvest it year after year like Miesha. Sometimes you harvest it once, it'll never grow back. I don't think Bethe will ever come back after this."

Good lord what a burn. One of the best i've heard in awhile.

6 min in

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I loved that DNB shit...I would rather like somebody for being themselves so be it Arrogant in this case ...than like a say whsat everybody wants to hear type...just my honest opinion....

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
As long as she puts the fight on Instagram for free again, she's cool with me. It's a mockery that she's able to do that, don't get me wrong, but I appreciate that she doesn't shy away from that criticism either.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That's WAY more natural. I dislike hearing a lot of her interviews, but if I'm honest with myself I can't just judge her as a person. She just seem uncomfortable with the "hot but dangerous" role the UFC tries to place her. She's way more likeable in this heel role. She's pissed and doesn't care about anything but winning that next fight. It doesn't feel stiff or awkward. It feels like she's just owning the fact that she is a at least a 10:1 favorite in almost every fight she enters.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Off topic, but at 2:12, great camera work, focused on chick with nice Azerbaijan

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I liked what she had to say ab8ut people commenting on her body type. I think she looks great personally and it is famine, it's just not a prepubesent teenage boys body.

Narcosynthesis

Posting Machine
May 25, 2015
I feel like the last comment Ronda made about her body shape is directed at all her haters who seem to have formed a circle jerk over on the UG. What an embarrassment that place has become over the last few years.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I loved that DNB shit...I would rather like somebody for being themselves so be it Arrogant in this case ...than like a say whsat everybody wants to hear type...just my honest opinion....
Hey...you're an asshole bro. Holla back.