Ronda, various WWE news & a bat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Insert joke about Alexa looking like Harley Quinn ...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9MUI0rNBnY

Ronda said she wants to extend her WWE contract. She is having that much fun
Almost seven months after joining WWE, Ronda Rousey is thinking about extending how long she wants her pro wrestling career to be.

"I love this way more than I ever thought I would," Rousey told ESPN this week.

"We had a set timeline set, and now we aren't so sure about it because I love it so much," Rousey said. "I guess that's the best thing that could've happened, that I would love it so much it would be so hard to stop. I can see why people have a hard time leaving this industry because it's such a joy to be a part of every day."

ESPN noted that the "set timeline" was because Rousey, who is married to UFC fighter Travis Browne and has two stepsons with him, intends to start a family. During the interview, she joked about maybe having her baby be her manager in WWE when that happens.
The current plan according to Meltzer
is ...
4H vs 4H at Survivor series
They started the angle on social media.

All the social media teases regarding The Four Horsewomen are that they are planning a Four Horsewomen vs. Four Horsewomen match at Survivor Series, which takes place 11/18 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. This was also planned and angles were shot for that in 2017, but they didn’t do it then. But now there is definitely talk of it we’ve heard from several people and teases are being sent out. Whether they pull the trigger on it or not, who knows, since even though both are getting heavily praised, Marina Shafir has only had two matches so far and Jessamyn Duke hasn’t had anything but practice matches. Both are being brought to Takeover this weekend. The feeling is Rousey is great on the big stage when the match is completely laid out, Shayna Baszler is clearly ready, Shafir had a successful debut built around using her judo which she does well, and Duke is getting real raves for her potential. A few different people told me that in the end, she’s going to end up as the best of the four. Having said that, since personality is so much a part of this, I don’t know how she’s going to be able to be her character like Baszler is, because Baszler does that better than almost anyone at the same stage, and Rousey is still learning but she’s got a superstar aura that nobody can teach and few can create. It’s also a potential match a few weeks earlier for Evolution, although the date we were told was Survivors at Staples Center

So unless Vince changes his mind as usual ...
I'm guessing RR wins the title & headlines the Women's PPV & they do the angle there (since NXT girls will be there too)
That will set the seeds for Ronda vs Charlotte at Mania

Last edited: