VID Ronda's inability to deal with her losses

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Ronda's situation was weird. She was a part of non-bullying & strong women campaigns, but acted like a complete bully that lacked sportsmanship in MMA, and acted like anything but a strong woman when she lost a few fights. A lot of contradictions.
Did not know how to win, did not know how to lose, and got left behind when she refused to grow because of this. Even as an actor, you can she she has made little progress. That said, hope she's going to do well at WWE. Glad she's not in UFC anymore.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Fully agree. Add to that she was completely lacking in sportsmanship against some of her opponents, Miesha in particular. Not just before the fights either, but even afterwards refusing to shake hands in victory. It was unnecessary and made it easy to root for Ronda to be knocked down a peg or two.

Ya F that crap

Nov 21, 2015
So you're at 1....
She was pretty respectful to everyone except
Miesha and Betch. She was even ok with Holly until
the weighin and they tangled up arms then she flipped out.

She was ok with Alexis Davis, Sara Mcman and Sarah Kaufman.
Hell she loved Liz Carmouche to death and even brought her
in as a coach when she was on TUF.

People only remember the few she had serious issues with

Last edited:

GJdeux

It's SAND
Mar 2, 2015
Are you actually insinuating that an accomplished athlete can't be insecure???
You're fucking joking right?

It makes perfect sense
She is 100% insecure about who she is
She has to have the aura of being a badass when in reality she is an insecure little girl who has never had to grow the fuck up

Saying I only say this because I'm looking for something to hate is asinine
It takes a big person and true champion heart to look at your defeats and take lessons from them
Ronda is still unable to do this because she is not secure in who the fuck she is

I don't hate the girl, I hope she does well for herself in the future, but to say she is not an insecure little child in a women's body is completely false

Sorry if I'm hurting your feelings about her, but it's time the both of you face reality

Yes I totally said a high level athlete can't be insecure, Exactly what I said. "rolls eyes". I said there is a difference between being insecure and just not wanting to talk about something. How do you come to the conclusion she "needs" to be a bad ass? From her MMA persona? Do you have evidence that she was like that when she was younger? No you don't. She is an accomplished Judo player. She has learned from it as she improved from one olympics and losses at other level competitions. To say she doesn't learn from them or isn't a "true champion" is ridiculous. You are looking to hate on her.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I still say her best acting was in the Road House Reboot.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Only reason you guys hold onto this so much because you’re fooled by miesha’s ass and fake tits. Just because she’s a mma 10 you think she’s in the right lol.
naw meisha is not my thing

but in ring class is, ronda had none of that

I am a gina man bro

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
1. Miesha Tate, one of the worst people in women's mma, who had a legit beef with Ronda.

2. Can't explain this one, she acted out of turn against Holly and I've stated so. It was uncharacteristic.

3. Betch, who made fun of Ronda's father's suicide and said "don't cry."

Gonna post the times she was gracious and uplifting as well? Or you just going to post the shit that fits your narrative. You're one of the Miesha ass apologist syndrome kids, where she could do no wrong it seems. All because she's hot. Awesome. I've posted on here and the UG about how classy she is.. I'm not going to repeat myself again about it.
You've got blinders on for Ronda.

You aren't seeing majority of people who share similar views as me, all you see is the minority of people who agree with you. You yet again have failed to mention why we should respect Ronda, or was it b/c of the ONE TIME she wasn't a disrespectful bitch when she won, is that why we should adore her?

By all means, turn this into a bashing session for Meisha if you think it will deflect away from Ronda, but no way will you post pictures or videos of Miesha being a cunt the level Ronda has, but by all means, DO IT.

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
You've got blinders on for Ronda.

You aren't seeing majority of people who share similar views as me, all you see is the minority of people who agree with you. You yet again have failed to mention why we should respect Ronda, or was it b/c of the ONE TIME she wasn't a disrespectful bitch when she won, is that why we should adore her?

By all means, turn this into a bashing session for Meisha if you think it will deflect away from Ronda, but no way will you post pictures or videos of Miesha being a cunt the level Ronda has, but by all means, DO IT.
I've got blinders on? Bro, I've stated facts and added my opinion to it.

Majority of people? You've polled them? Can we see the numbers? She still connects with more fans than anyone in MMA not named Conor. She was respectful to Cat, Liz, Shayna and Jess(prior to being friends), Budd, Tara, Mcmann etc.. etc.. etc... There is more evidence of her being cordial and friendly to those she's faced or been around than that of her being shitty. The only time I cannot defend her shittiness was against Holly.. I found that to be out of character.

She deserves respect because of what she did; she helped get the women into the UFC, gave prestige to the 135lb title, took over the reigns of women's mma being brought into the lime light. She has done so much for the women's AND the men's divisions by bringing more attention to the cards she was on and bringing in the women demographic. As much as you want to hate on her, she's achieved more than a lot of those who have stepped into mma and many of those who will come after. In no way shape or form have I ever said that she should be adored, not sure where you're getting that.

Hate on miesha to deflect? You used Ronda's treatment of her as evidence of her being a "disrespectful bitch" so why is it bad I bring up that behind the scenes that Miesha is a garbage human? I also stated the reason for Ronda's actions towards betch as well. Going to say that I'm using that to deflect as well?

Good news? The MMA Kayfabe is real, and you fall for it.. hook, line and sinker. If I had the texts and the video of Miesha from 2006, I would post the fuck out it everywhere. Hopefully she's changed over the years, but the timing of her dumping Caraway and the whole baby thing.. shows me she hasn't. Is what it is at this point, all you guys see is the proface and the T&A.. I get it.

Nov 21, 2015
Ok... Now I'm gonna put on my White Knight armor.

This "Ronda was a hatetful bitch to every female fighter"
narrative needs to be put to bed.

Miesha Tate - We all know her and Tate couldn't stand each other

Bethe Correia - Literally jumped up and down screaming in Ronda's face
mocking her father's suicide and told Ronda "Don't Cry".

So Ronda simply returning the advice of "Don't Cry" after she whooped her ass
is the exact appropriate reponse so that argument is entirely negated

Holy Holm - She was cool with and showed respect until they tangled arms
at the weighins then yes... Ronda did lose it and say some things I can't defend
That was a weird one and Ronda's voice was cracking and appeared like she was
having an emotional breakdown.

Regardless... Ronda indeed acted out of turn and disrespectful

By my count that's legit ONE person she acted a completely ass with
where it is was uncalled for and entirely unwarranted.

Now lets take a look at the rest of the girls she fought

Cat Zigano - I've already posted how much Ronda
showed respect to Cat. Kneeling and comforting Cat
and they are still cool till this day.

Liz Carmouche - Despite trying her damndest to twist Ronda's
neck off just a few months prior Ronda liked and respected her so
much she brought her in as a coach on TUF.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3cSfwLp4F4

Sarah Kaufman - Ronda literally couldn't stop giggling and joking around
with Sarah at media events and Face offs. You'd think they were best home girls

View: https://youtu.be/I91goS-575A?t=33
(33 second mark)

Sara McMann - Same thing as Kaufman. Ronda showed HUGE respect to Sara

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGFAEQgEfNw

Alexis Davis - After they put the belt on Ronda she turned to Alexis
and asks "Are you ok?" then gave her a hug.

Taylor Stratford - Ronda subbed her the 1st round and
went on to become a huge UFC star and the entire time kept
trying to help Taylor get in the UFC.

And the list goes on and on but it doesnt matter how much she showed
respect to other women because people that hate her simply don't care what
good she did

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Rousey Considered Suicide After Loss to Holm

Ronda Rousey has admitted that she contemplated suicide after her devastating loss to Holly Holm.
Rousey, 29, addressed the loss on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" today, saying that she felt like "nothing" after Holm knocked her out with a kick to the head at UFC 193 in Melbourne, Australia, last November.
"I was in the medical room, and I was down in the corner.... I was sitting in the corner and I was like, 'What am I anymore if I’m not this'" Rousey recalled tearfully. "I was literally sitting there and thinking about killing myself and that exact second I’m like, 'I’m nothing, what do I do anymore and no one gives a s*** about me anymore without this.'"
Rousey said it was ultimately her boyfriend and fellow UFC star Travis Browne that gave her the will to "stay alive."
"To be honest, I looked up and I saw my man, Travis, was standing up there ... and I looked up at him and was just like, 'I need to have his babies. I need to stay alive,'" Rousey said.
"I haven't told anybody that. I only told him that. But that's what I was thinking," she continued. "I was meant to have him when I was at my lowest, for sure. I don't know if I would've made it without him."

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
Travis Browne was pissed that night, Honda took his leather jacket to the WWE
That was Roddy Piper's jacket given to her by his son, Colt.

Ronda Rousey has admitted that she contemplated suicide after her devastating loss to Holly Holm.
Rousey, 29, addressed the loss on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" today, saying that she felt like "nothing" after Holm knocked her out with a kick to the head at UFC 193 in Melbourne, Australia, last November.
"I was in the medical room, and I was down in the corner.... I was sitting in the corner and I was like, 'What am I anymore if I’m not this'" Rousey recalled tearfully. "I was literally sitting there and thinking about killing myself and that exact second I’m like, 'I’m nothing, what do I do anymore and no one gives a s*** about me anymore without this.'"
Rousey said it was ultimately her boyfriend and fellow UFC star Travis Browne that gave her the will to "stay alive."
"To be honest, I looked up and I saw my man, Travis, was standing up there ... and I looked up at him and was just like, 'I need to have his babies. I need to stay alive,'" Rousey said.
"I haven't told anybody that. I only told him that. But that's what I was thinking," she continued. "I was meant to have him when I was at my lowest, for sure. I don't know if I would've made it without him."
That was literally right after the fight. She's not the only person who's had these thoughts after losing an important fight, and she wont be the last.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015

at the weighins then yes... Ronda did lose it and say some things I can't defend

(33 second mark)

good she did
Who is saying she was a bitch to every fighter?

I pointed out several instances that were deplorable by Ronda, they didn't have to be every single one of her opponents, enough was shown to show how Ronda truly is.

If you want to deflect all the unsportsmanlike shit Ronda has done to downplay it, you simply have to find other superstars who have been just as or more disrespectful than Ronda has while also being the influence Ronda has.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015

I pointed out several instances that were deplorable by Ronda, they didn't have to be every single one of her opponents, enough was shown to show how Ronda truly is.

If you want to deflect all the unsportsmanlike shit Ronda has done to downplay it, you simply have to find other superstars who have been just as or more disrespectful than Ronda has while also being the influence Ronda has.

Go ahead, I'll wait.
Changing the goal posts eh? Will remember this and dredge it up 10 years from now to throw at you. It's cool.

Nov 21, 2015

Go ahead, I'll wait.
Not interested in deflecting. Deflecting would have me unwilling to acknowledge that Ronda
acted a fool at times. I've always acknowledged that. I've even said she grew harder and harder to like

This post was simply to provide examples contrary to the Ronda was a shit person
narrative so common on these boards. Nor did I quote or point to you specifically in
this post and I'm also not interested in arguing about it.

People presented events of Ronda actin an ass and I presented events of her acting nicely

Those are the facts and thats all I'm interested in

And you can "wait" as you say as long as you'd like. It will be a very long time
Hope you brought snacks.

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2015

Yeah I saw that interview. That was pretty bad. I felt sorry for her.
It really showed that she tied her entire self worth to being an Undefeated
UFC Champion.

Its the same thing that made her work so hard and achieve what she
did and at the same time the very thing that ate away at her when she lost.

That can't be healthy but I guess that is the price she had to personally pay
to get the incredible success she had.

I'm just glad to see her happy and smiling again. Thats the Honda I first started rooting for!

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That was Roddy Piper's jacket given to her by his son, Colt.
I'll take your word on it, i have no clue who Roddy piper is/was, i had to google him, actor/wrestler.
Still seems silly to me to wear a jacket that's way to big for you while "cutting a promo", from what you said it probably has some tribute sentiment attached to it.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015

(33 second mark)

good she did
Oh, that is why everybody likes her! Now I get it!

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
I'll take your word on it, i have no clue who Roddy piper is/was, i had to google him, actor/wrestler.
Still seems silly to me to wear a jacket that's way to big for you while "cutting a promo", from what you said it probably has some tribute sentiment attached to it.
His family is giving their blessing to use the jacket, the nickname and writing style... so yeah a tad bit of tribute sentiment.