VID Ronda's mom puts Count Chocula on straight blast

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That explains why every other fighter that trains with Edmund doesn't improve at all. Look at Ellenberger it was the worst we ever saw him in his career.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Trying to watch but my shit is loading mad slow.. Does she specifically mention Edmond? If so what's she say? Cliff notes plz

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I would say that tweet could cover either one, tbh.
I figured she was talking about Browne but this may make me lean toward Edmund

I thought Edmund and Ronda were very cool with each other, I wonder what Edmund did to piss off her mom. Not saying he is the most stand up guy in the world or anything, but he and Ronda seem to be mad tight. Maybe something specific happened that made her mom pissed.. I'd know but the damn vid won't load. Lol

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Trying to watch but my shit is loading mad slow.. Does she specifically mention Edmond? If so what's she say? Cliff notes plz
"He's a terrible coach and a terrible person...I would advise anyone not to go there."

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
"I think Edmond is a terrible coach and I will say it publicly," DeMars said. "I think he's a terrible coach. I think he hit the lottery when Ronda walked in there. She was winning before she ever met him. She probably won 99 percent of the judo matches she ever fought in."

"She was one of the top athletes in the world when she walked in there and he wouldn't even give her the time of day for months," DeMars said. "Somebody like that is a terrible coach. And I think she stays there, because it's like somebody pitches a no-hitter when they're wearing red underwear and they wear that red underwear every day. I think it's superstition and I would caution anybody from going there."

"I told Ronda, 'I'm not going to be quiet about this anymore,'" Rousey said. "He's a bad person and people should not go there. And if he wants to sue me, that's my honest opinion."