VID Ronda's mom puts Count Chocula on straight blast

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Narcosynthesis

Posting Machine
May 25, 2015
Cyborg fight ain't happening, and it sucks
It'll happen one way or the other. I've been on the fence about it but I think even if Cyborg doesn't make 135 lb, Ronda will move up to fight her. Of course, it would probably be her retirement fight. I honestly believe this.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It'll happen one way or the other. I've been on the fence about it but I think even if Cyborg doesn't make 135 lb, Ronda will move up to fight her. Of course, it would probably be her retirement fight. I honestly believe this.
I just don't think it's happening, just like GSP vs Silva

MMA.X

MMA.X for knockouts , subs ,slams and more
Sep 18, 2015
I sure hope so man that's why would be awesome in my opinion

BackOffWarchild

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Ok. Let's put it this way, her striking has improved more than anyone else in the division over the same time period and it's actually better than everyone else's, except maybe Nunes because I think she has decent striking. Ronda went to Edmund to learn striking. Mission accomplished.
Her striking isn't technically better than anyone else in the division, at all. What Ronda has embraced is what anyone with the ability to attention knows: No one in WMMA has one-punch KO power. Even Cyborg doesn't have one-punch KO power. All of Cyborg's KO's come from flurries that leave her opponent's turtling or cowering against the fence until the referee stops it. Ronda, being a superior athlete, can just go in there and straight up blast bitches out of the cage, and she's embraced that. Other women are starting to get attuned to it, too.

A recent example is Meisha Tate/Jessica Eye. Eye is most definitely a more advanced technical striker than Tate, on every level. When the fight started, Tate was having trouble securing a takedown, and Eye was boxing her up for the first couple of minutes. So Tate switched it up, tucked her chin, and just went Chris Leben on that ass, and bombed Eye right out of the fucking fight. It worked. Ronda has that ability in spades, and it's from her superior physical talent, not Count Chocula's advanced training. Ronda could walk into any boxing gym anywhere in America in 2011, and as long as no one fucks with her "Angry Fat Chick" mindset, she's going to learn basic setups and start dropping bitches. It was always a matter of time, and "JAB JAB JAB Tarverdyan" just happened to be standing behind Ronda when it happened.

BackOffWarchild

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
pretty sure
that ronda KOed bethe
You may have noticed that I made the point that Ronda is the first person in WMMA to regularly demonstrate that ability. Which is why Edmond's "training" is completely bogus. Her technique is lacking, her power is overwhelming.

MMA.X

Sep 18, 2015
You may have noticed that I made the point that Ronda is the first person in WMMA to regularly demonstrate that ability. Which is why Edmond's "training" is completely bogus. Her technique is lacking, her power is overwhelming.
I did a WMMA highlight not too long ago and there's a couple of knockouts in there check it out

MMA.X

Sep 18, 2015
For the love of god, brah. I ain't listening to no old ass Nirvana song. But VU for the effort.
It's a cover of David Bowie's song just in case you didn't know. To each his own man I liked it and so did my followers

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
That explains why every other fighter that trains with Edmund doesn't improve at all. Look at Ellenberger it was the worst we ever saw him in his career.
Really? You needed he mom to point out that he was a terrible coach? Seriously? Tons of people have been saying this for a VERY long time.

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
Gotta be honest though.. This kinda stuff in public is never that great for all parties involved. Reminds me of Duane putting out the quotes about TAM not having champions other than TJ on the same week TJ had a fight.

Just seems like it turns what could be a private matter into a public one that will be all over the media and create awkward situations for those involved.

Then again, this is her mother, and maybe Edmund really is a bad person and she wants her to get away and will do anything to make it happen, including going public. Who knows? To go public about it, either she REALLY hates him for a good reason, or she just wants to stir up drama.

Ronda's mom seems like a very intelligent woman to me, I have read her blogs, her book and more.. I don't think she'd speak out unless she had good reason. Still though, IMO, this video leads to more questions than it gives answers. Gotta wonder what the deal is.
Condensed; Ronda is trashy, because her mom is trashy. The end. Nether of them act even a little professional. It's a shame.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Condensed; Ronda is trashy, because her mom is trashy. The end. Nether of them act even a little professional. It's a shame.
I wouldn't say they are trashy. But they both do seem to carry some huge invisible chip on their shoulders.