Rory MacDonald vows to ‘shut his mouth,’ stop slandering Lawler’s name with steroid accusations

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
by Adam Guillen Jr. Nov 27, 2017, 7:01pm EST

‘Red King’ Is Just Going To Shut His Mouth, Respect ‘Ruthless’

“I spoke about it, and then I was on a ‘Ask Me Anything’ on Reddit and they asked me my feelings on it, if he was on it or not, I said I think he was and then it just blew up and people started writing articles on it. Honestly, I think I probably should just shut my mouth on it because I can’t prove it and I’m slandering the guy’s name. It just makes me look like a sore loser, which really is not what I’m trying to do.”

Despite coming up short to Lawler on two separate occasions, he hopes to score another fight against Robbie down the road.

“I have all the respect in the world for Robbie — I think he’s an amazing fighter. Hopefully, one day we’ll be able to step into the cage to do it again. But, it is what it is. I’m not trying to come out and attack a guy with no evidence behind me. I will leave it in the past,” concluded the former UFC title contender.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I'm glad he actually said he knows he fucked up...if Robs on steroids then what's his excuse for the retarded fantasy that he should be a fashion model lol.. I'm no homo but I can tell if a guy pulls ass..dude looks like Jason Voorhees without his mask and this is coming from a big nosed fuck like myself.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Personally I think the first fight was a draw.
It's been long enough that I don't remember how I thought that fight should have been called. I've always been a fan of Lawler, so I wouldn't be surprised if I was happy he won the decision. I'm going to watch that fight again tonight and reevaluate.