Ross Pearson announces his retirement

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
the time is right
good for Ross
I think he will make a good teacher/cornerman if he chooses to do that

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
The time has been right for a little while. Hardest thing to do is give it up.

He's done the right thing

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
A fighter’s fighter and class act. He was always one of my favorites who just couldn’t seem to string enough wins together to get to that next level.

He is also the victim of the biggest robbery in the history of the UFC (IMHO).

All the best to him in retirement!

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Ross was a really solid fighter and one of the most complete to come out of the early TUF seasons imo. He just landed in the toughest division in MMA so had trouble breaking through the pack. His fight with Barboza was a war.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
Ross was a really solid fighter and one of the most complete to come out of the early TUF seasons imo. He just landed in the toughest division in MMA so had trouble breaking through the pack. His fight with Barboza was a war.
I also wanted to comment on the barboza fight ! :)

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i wonder if we see him in bareknuckle boxing . it is popular with the buttertooths and ross has pretty much a boxing style. i hope he is financially secure enough that he doesnt have to make a come back though. ross had a solid journeyman career

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
i wonder if we see him in bareknuckle boxing . it is popular with the buttertooths and ross has pretty much a boxing style. i hope he is financially secure enough that he doesnt have to make a come back though. ross had a solid journeyman career
LoL @ buttertooths
I always think back to Matt Riddle's post-fight comments when Dana was trying to give him a lowkey push...