Rothwell: 'priority is to lay waste to HW division'

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7ciqDKTfRs

UFC heavyweight Ben Rothwell wasn’t going to do a silly dance in the octagon or laugh maniacally in the event of a win over Josh Barnett at Saturday’s UFC on FOX 18.

Instead, he resolved, he was going to let people see what he is capable of without embellishments.

“The bottom line is I think the belt is secondary, because my No. 1 priority is laying waste to this entire division,” he told MMAjunkie after becoming the first fighter to make Barnett submit to a choke in the event’s co-headliner. “Tonight, it wasn’t about dancing or laughing. It was about making a statement, and I made it tonight.”

“They don’t make decisions tonight,” he said. “I’ll look at what the situation is. If they want to move things around and they’re ready put me in, I’ll crush Werdum and take his belt.”

LINK: Ben Rothwell: Belt is secondary; my No. 1 priority is laying waste to entire division

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
The one thing that I like is he said (at least once, maybe twice) "let's see what offer they make" then corrected himself by saying fight......he wants to be paid and he deserves it and he will destroy everyone........