Rousey ‘so happy’ about UFC losses following WrestleMania 34

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

As the saying goes, time heals all wounds. But, a really successful WWE debut match at last weekend’s WrestleMania 34 doesn’t hurt anything either. That seems to be the case for Ronda Rousey, anyway. The former UFC bantamweight champion, by all accounts, far exceeded most expectations in her tag team match with Kurt Angle vs. Stephanie McMahon and Triple H.

After the event, Rousey spoke to ESPN. Not just about her debut, but uncharacteristically, about her losses in the UFC as well. For a woman who seemed openly hostile to the subject in interviews leading up to WrestleMania, afterward…

Ronda Rousey opens up about Holm & Nunes after big WrestleMania debut: ‘I’m so happy I lost those fights’

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
She's an immature emotionally unstable adult who has finally found an outlet that will listen to and love her. Once things eventually sour after the honeymoon it'll change again

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
What did she say? Want to see if she continues acting like my one insecure ex girlfriend

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
"There’s so many people who encounter tragedies who feel like the world and time won’t heal it. But all I can say to those people is: Just give it time, even if you think time can’t heal it."

What an egotistical clown. Hey Honda, you losing an MMA match was not a tragedy, it was a loss.

Oh, and if that wasn't ridiculous enough, Rose and JJ's match was for the sole purpose of letting Rousey know it's OK that she left MMA:

"They had this amazing match, everyone’s super stoked for them and the women’s division. It was just like their way of telling me, ‘Don’t worry, go handle your thing and do what you’re meant to do."

Yup, the fake and phony world of pro-wrestling will suit her perfectly.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Doesn't surprise me her feeling this way. I am surprised she mention Holy by name
Time will tell how she does. Its a love fest over at WWE now but you know how shit can turn
in an instant.

I don't get why people derive their value from other people's approval. Seems
a recipe for self destruction
If she's found some sort of peace with this move and is genuinely happy that's good to hear.

Nov 21, 2015
She was always a fake ass fighter, of course she's happier doing fake fighting.
I'll give you disrespectful and bratty at times. Fake... I'm just not seeing.
There was nothing fake about her flipping out on chicks. Honda was legit
Tony Ferguson Bat shit crazy competitive.

I'm not happy with the way she carried herself in the end

That said

5 Straight Title Defenses. Not even the Boogie Woman could break that streak

Dirty Harry Potter

The smartass formerly known as Geezer
Apr 5, 2018
If she's found some sort of peace with this move and is genuinely happy that's good to hear.
Yeah, I've been hard on her (talking trash to my TV, since I haven't been on MMA forums for years :cool:)
but I hope she is learning how to have fun ; she needs that. You can't internalize all that seriousness or you end up with
heads in your refrigerator and human furniture , or so I've heard. She better hope this lady doesn't follow her
over to rasslin' though.

sorry, I couldn't wait for a 'Cyborg' thread :oops:

(with immediate apologies to Cyborg and her fans for the hideous picture of NOT Cyborg)

:cheers:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yeah, I've been hard on her (talking trash to my TV, since I haven't been on MMA forums for years :cool:)
but I hope she is learning how to have fun ; she needs that. You can't internalize all that seriousness or you end up with
heads in your refrigerator and human furniture , or so I've heard. She better hope this lady doesn't follow her
over to rasslin' though.

(with immediate apologies to Cyborg and her fans for the hideous picture of NOT Cyborg)

Lol. I've never seen a picture like that! I'm a fan of Cyborg but that looks more like a Tina Turner/Schwarzenegger hybrid. Good chance I'll have nightmares now, thanks.

Nov 21, 2015
over to rasslin' though.

The way Borg beats her is to break her Title streak. That shit would really fuck with Ronda

So I call upon Jesus, Allah, Jewish God, Oprah Winfrey and Tom Cruise to never let that happen

Nov 21, 2015
Lol. I've never seen a picture like that! I'm a fan of Cyborg but that looks more like a Tina Turner/Schwarzenegger hybrid. Good chance I'll have nightmares now, thanks.
The younger more feminine Borg didn't look too bad at all.

Even Gabby has a slim feminine pic floating around. Its their choice to
do what they do to their bodies. It isn't attractive though thats for sure

EDIT LMAO@ Tina/Schwarzenegger