VID Rousey/Correia Staredown

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
The only way Ronda loses if if she totally abandons grappling in order to prove that she is every bit the elite striker that her coaches have claimed she is in the lead ups to her last few fights, and even then she'd either have to make some crucial mistakes or gas. If Bethe proves us all wrong, then more power to her.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
I love Ronda, and I can deal with the beaded breastplate, but what in the motocross Darth Vader is up with those pants?

Okay chickreport out.

I think Bethe's talk is fruitless. Ronda is an engine of wrath and destruction. Taunting her isn't gonna crack her.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I love Ronda, and I can deal with the beaded breastplate, but what in the motocross Darth Vader is up with those pants?

Okay chickreport out.

I think Bethe's talk is fruitless. Ronda is an engine of wrath and destruction. Taunting her isn't gonna crack her.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
they're running Bethe fights all day long now and I just caught her fight against Julie Kedzkie.

when she is walking out the official info reads among other info "kung fu purple belt". lol

Narcosynthesis

Posting Machine
May 25, 2015
IMAGINE Bethe won

Wow the shit storm that would ensue

Her movie career over

Excuses galore

Division upside down

The Ronda was never that good comments will fly

Man that would be fun and Dana would hate and love that the love would come from taking eyes off reebok stitch his comments etc
Or when Ronda wins her haters will go forth into every discussion board on the net, leaving a bounty of pathetic excuses for why Bethe lost and she won. Their tears will single handedly end the drought in California.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Or when Ronda wins her haters will go forth into every discussion board on the net, leaving a bounty of pathetic excuses for why Bethe lost and she won. Their tears will single handedly end the drought in California.
dacofty @dacofty would not do that, so have a little respect.

King of Life

Jan 28, 2015
look how stacked that Strikeforce card was damnnn...most fun p4p promotion ever
Coker said that if he knew that the UFC was leaving Spike then he never would have sold it to Zuffa.

Can you imagine if Strikeforce was still around and on Spike?

I like Bellator but there is no doubt Strikeforce had the better fighters and bigger stars. How many UFC fighters could they have got now following the Reebok deal?

The cards we would have would of been amazing on Strikeforce!

Last edited:

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
If Bethe loses it will be the least surprising result in the history of the UFC. The only question anybody has at this point is how long it will take Ronda to finish her? Will Bethe surprise everybody and get on her bicycle, hoping to take Ronda into the later rounds (round 2?), or will she charge Ronda the way Cat did and end up as an Instagram post? Or worse, a Vine? If Bethe were to win, somehow, then the haters will definitely be out in force, while the rest of us re-watch the fight to figure out just what the hell happened.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Coker said that if he knew that the UFC was leaving Spike then he never would have sold it to Zuffa.

Can you imagine if Strikeforce was still around and on Spike?

I like Bellator but there is no doubt Strikeforce had the better fighters and bigger stars. How many UFC fighters could they have got now following the Reebok deal?

The cards we would have would of been amazing on Strikeforce!
it took coker a few years to get strikeforce where it was by the time nick gilbert and jake were champs.they had some great fighters like cormier rockhold kennedy mousassi but it didnt happen over night.belator will get there eventually.i think their best days are yet to come