Rousey uncertain about WWE career due to pregnancy plans

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

WWE Diva and former UFC champion Ronda Rousey is currently focused on having a family with husband Travis Browne. So much so that she is uncertain about her professional wrestling career as of the moment.

In a video she released on her YouTube channel, Rousey says she is unsure about how she will be juggling motherhood and her profession, but has not closed any doors just yet.

“As for WWE plans in the future, we want to have a baby first,” Rousey said (transcript by MMA Fighting). “I don’t know what it’s like to have a baby. I could look down at this beautiful child and be like, ‘F—k everything, I don’t care about anything else other than this baby’ and you’ll never see…

Ronda Rousey uncertain about WWE career due to pregnancy plans

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Idk, it's good to share your goals to get love and support, but at the same time, perhaps should not discuss baby plans in the press until successfully 3-5 mos. pregnant or announcing an adoption, you know?

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
She is pretty optimistic about conceiving considering she has spent over half her life pushing her body’s well-being to the brink and cutting extreme amounts of weight.

Also, I’m pretty sure Browne may no longer have the ability to impregnate a woman after the Lewis fight.