VID Rousey wins ESPY, rips Mayweather: 'I wonder how Floyd feels being beat by a woman for once'

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yikes...that's brutal. Comes across as slow witted and ridiculously self absorbed. It's hard to watch. Her "likeability" and popularity baffle me.
Ya I hear ya. First off clever SN lol. Not sure if you read my other post in this thread but I started to lighten up a bit as other posters were making sense IMO. Them I saw this, I'm not all pumped up at all but I feel my initial suspicioustions are more accurate than I thought though.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015

kneeblock @Kneeblock Narcosynthesis @Cerberus thoughts on video? Doesn't really change much but just curious.
I'd like to hear the rest of that segment to be honest. But listen, we know Ronda is aggro and cocky. Anyone who saw her on TUF knows what a problematic personality she is. That doesn't change the fact that she took a good shot at a guy who deserves that and more.

My contention about her though is that usually her pull quotes are responses to questions and for whatever reason it gets people's hackles up. Ronda is a fighter's fighter. She keeps it 100 in a way that all the other smack talkers don't because her craziness comes from real issues. She didn't walk away to do auditions like Gina did. She's here because she's the real deal and a lot of times there's a level of narcissism that accompanies that. McGregor got away with it when he was far less proven. Ronda's proven herself against everyone in her weight class and if she wants to argue her star should shine as bright or brighter than a pro fighter who batters his partner, I support it.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'd like to hear the rest of that segment to be honest. But listen, we know Ronda is aggro and cocky. Anyone who saw her on TUF knows what a problematic personality she is. That doesn't change the fact that she took a good shot at a guy who deserves that and more.

My contention about her though is that usually her pull quotes are responses to questions and for whatever reason it gets people's hackles up. Ronda is a fighter's fighter. She keeps it 100 in a way that all the other smack talkers don't because her craziness comes from real issues. She didn't walk away to do auditions like Gina did. She's here because she's the real deal and a lot of times there's a level of narcissism that accompanies that. McGregor got away with it when he was far less proven. Ronda's proven herself against everyone in her weight class and if she wants to argue her star should shine as bright or brighter than a pro fighter who batters his partner, I support it.
Good reply thanks. I just find it crazy how somebody can not only be so willing to seek revenge over such a small comment (IMO) but to them go on TV to admit that she'd wait years to get back it him. I'd say this about anybody with that mindset.