Royal Rumble 2018: Road to Wrestlemania Begins!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Quite the card!

Men’s Royal Rumble

1st Women’s Royal Rumble

Universal Championship
Brock Lesnar vs. BRAAAAAUUUUN Strowman vs. Kane

WWE Championship
Handicap Match (if KO/Sami win, co champs)
AJ Styles vs Kevin Owens/Sami Zayn

Raw Tag Team Championship
Seth Rollins/Jason Jordan (The Yield) vs The Bar

Smackdown Tag Team Championship
The Usos vs Gable/Shelton (What? They are heels?)

Stacked up to be a great card with some excellent matches before the title sake matches begin. As well as the first women’s Royal Rumble being commentated by Steph, turning it into the Royal Ramble.

This is the beginning of the best time of the year, Wrestlemania Season. Be hyped!

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Bad news is still no internet. The joys of living in the mountains with limited choices.

Good news is, I was able to order this on the Satellite. So I am feeling pretty pumped about it!! Best ppv of the year!!

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Bad news is still no internet. The joys of living in the mountains with limited choices.

Good news is, I was able to order this on the Satellite. So I am feeling pretty pumped about it!! Best ppv of the year!!
Goddamn I have missed you. Will your Rumble viewing times line up with ours, if not sure we will accommodate for that and start when you start

Live discussion damnit

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Goddamn I have missed you. Will your Rumble viewing times line up with ours, if not sure we will accommodate for that and start when you start

Live discussion damnit
Yeah man its live and starts at 6:30 preshow. I've missed you guys that's for sure!!

#2SweetWoopWoop

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Watching UFC. Will try and catch NXT tomorrow morning. Probably regret that decision since the fights have not been very good so far.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
OK guys. Who's your picks tonight in the rumbles? Any surprises you to? I would love for Dolph to come out at 30. Slowly stroll down to the ring. Walk in. And jump over the rope thoroughly disinterested in being anywhere near the ring.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
OK guys. Who's your picks tonight in the rumbles? Any surprises you to? I would love for Dolph to come out at 30. Slowly stroll down to the ring. Walk in. And jump over the rope thoroughly disinterested in being anywhere near the ring.
Honestly haven't been watching for about 8 months
I'm completely out of the loop for the 1st time in 20years so just hoping to enjoy the show

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
About to turn it on
Was it Good?
If you like Pro Wrestling, yes. It had some great moments. Don't know if you watch NXT or not but it's definitely more for people who like watching worked fights/technical matches than the showmanship that is more typical of American Pro Wrestling.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
If you like Pro Wrestling, yes. It had some great moments. Don't know if you watch NXT or not but it's definitely more for people who like watching worked fights/technical matches than the showmanship that is more typical of American Pro Wrestling.
Ya I watched nxt pretty much from its inception
Stopped about 8 months ago though
I'm guessing most people I know are gone

Wtf shayna bayzler is in nxt?????
Sorry just watching the leadin video now
Paul Heyman is the main guy there now?
What happened to Regal?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Ya I watched nxt pretty much from its inception
Stopped about 8 months ago though
I'm guessing most people I know are gone

Wtf shayna bayzler is in nxt?????
Sorry just watching the leadin video now
Paul Heyman is the main guy there now?
What happened to Regal?
Regal is still the GM as far as I know. I think they just had Heyman do the intro.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I didn't realize one of them has a swim meet today which I'm currently at. I looked those mornkgm and iirc the event starts 2pm PT? If so I'm hoping to catch the end or am instantly replay over Kodi.
Men's Rumble match probably won't start until 9-10 EST. Yes, they run their big ones for 4 hours plus.