Royal Rumble 2019: Official Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Listen up, you fucks. It's everyone's favorite event this Sunday. Anyone whom posts in this thread will be assigned a number based on the order in which they posted. Ie: Poster 2 gets spot #2, poster 3 gets spot #3 and so on. Only your first post counts, so posting multiple times doesn't increase your chances of winning. that being said, there are 30 spots in the Rumble so there are up to 30 spots. BUT if we don't get 30 participants, you'll inherit the same number the next time around. Ie: If we have 10 participants, and you're #1, you'll also be # 11 and #21.

If your entrant wins, you'll get some sort of prize to be determined.

The fine print: You need to check in by posting "In" (gifs accepted) before the event starts and, because this is a lazy attempt to make sure we have a kickass live thread for the Rumble, you also need to post during the live Royal Rumble thread.

Any questions, let me know.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I'm in even though I cancelled my subscription and will have to watch vicariously through you guys.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
In

PS ... I never was alerted you tagged me
Did you add tags after you posted? if so, most boards won't alert

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I'm working 2 jobs now and I happen to be off for the Rumble. I'm really excited

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I remember when WWE had the Rumble that was all about the numbers. They said entry number 17 is the lucky number. Luckily, this means they aren’t that creative at thinking about it. At numero 7 in this thread. So if 3 other people don’t join, (which they might have and my time writing this will be wasted), my odds are great.

When most people do a multiple entry competition, everyone has an equal percent-.., percents chance at winning. But I got lucky number 17’s streak. So I have a 50% chance at winning no matter what.

And if Kurt Angle joins, all your guys’odds of winning, drastically go down!

Kurt Angle knows he can’t win the Rumble and be number 17, so he isn’t even gonna try.