General Royce on the 2nd amendment

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ask him if supports the right to take steroids to cheat in mma

NiteProwleR

Free Hole Lay Row
Nov 17, 2023
They know UFC fans vote a certain way. Good catch, I didn't even realize it was an ad, at first.

segfault

Aug 13, 2024
Wait, are you telling me I paid for Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Street Self-Defense DVDs Volumes I, II, and III for nothing?

Thuglife13

✝👑🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Gracies don't do shit for free and the NRA is on a full assault to rehab their image after lapierre.

Fuck this noise. Propaganda is Propaganda, doesn't matter what "side" it comes from.

Fuck the NRA
LaPierre was the worst. NRA is good for making the libs menstrate but have been out to lunch lately. Fuck that cunt in New York Laetitia James going all in with election interference on them during the 2020 stolen election...

Anyone remember how Harvey Weinstein went full retard attacking them to deflect from his sicko accusations lol...

MountainMedic

Rock Kicker
Sep 28, 2017
Fuck the NRA. Lapierre was an ego egomaniac but the board let it continue for years.

They became Fudd.Com for intense porpoises....

They don't care about public land hunters or home defense, they are elitist bastards and anyone still paying dues should probably get ass cancer.

Absolutely motherfuck the NRA, they haven't done shit besides take people's money for most of my lifetime.

They don't deserve to exist anymore, they failed us and sold us out many times.