VID Rugby Guy Joins Bellator HW Division

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
34 year old retired Rugby player, James Haskell, has signed with Bellator. Don't know shit about him, but he is a 6'4" 260lbs. MONSTER

Any of you Brits know about him?

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
Oooh! He's big! I'm 12 so I care about size and muscles!

Also, LOL!!! He is 0-0. How are these companies in business? You want to pretend your catching the UFC then you sign a 0-0 fighter. PS. Before dummies chime in... Yes. The UFC did this. It was a mistake, and everyone attacked them for it. Because it's dumb.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Bellator gonna bellator. At least he isnt some ex UFC gatekeeper they pass off as the best in the world.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
he's a well recognised name in the uk and will garner great media interest when he has an opponent

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
he's a well recognised name in the uk and will garner great media interest when he has an opponent
Yeah, Bellator seems very interested in media stunts in the UK like that reality tv nitwit and his fixed fights...

Frankie used to have a lot of good insight into stuff like this...... : (

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
A market they want/need to continue to build, so no one should have a problem with this. They're not going to put him on a main card or have him fighting Top 5 HW's anytime soon.

M

member 1013

He had a rep as a dirty player in rugby. Huge and athletic and tough. No idea if he can fight at any sort of professional level but he would rip many a man to pieces

Star-Lord

Saving the Universe one Fight at a Time
Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Everytime I see this stuff, I really consider making a comeback. With the love Bellator is giving the BJJ guys who can talk shit (Dannis, Agazarm) and the even Lovato (not a shit talker) it makes me wonder.