Rumble arrested for domestic violence (yes, again!)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018

Ex-UFC star Anthony "Rumble" Johnson was arrested for domestic violence Monday night after admitting he got physical during an argument with his girlfriend, TMZ Sports has learned.

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ Sports, a woman called police to report an altercation with her boyfriend, Anthony Johnson.

The woman claimed she had started to pack AJ's belongings to throw him out of the house when he forcefully picked her up -- "put her in a football hold" -- and carried her into another room.

The woman claims "she was scared due to his size and martial arts experience."

FYI, 35-year-old Johnson is a former UFC star who was 22-6 as a pro -- with wins over stars like Glover Teixeira, Ryan Bader and Alexander Gustafsson.

Cops say the woman did not have any visible injuries.

Ex-UFC Star Anthony Johnson Arrested for Domestic Violence Again

I thought this guy left the UFC to get into the cannabis business? Sounds like he needs to inhale some more weed and mellow out!

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Guess the FUC will do another internal investigation and decide they couldn’t find anything wrong

In all honesty how can you physically assault a woman? And no “in particular if you’re a fighter”.......it’s called assault and battery

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
what a fuckin dummy.rumble needs to lay off the roids and stay away from crazy chicks.he is either beating on chicks for no reason or he is attracted to chicks who bring mad drama . either way its time to figure that shit out

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
what a fuckin dummy.rumble needs to lay off the roids and stay away from crazy chicks.he is either beating on chicks for no reason or he is attracted to chicks who bring mad drama . either way its time to figure that shit out
I did roids for years and never laid my hands on a woman. You’re either a shithead or not, and he appears to be a shithead.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
he is lucky he wasn't charged with kidnapping when he had "dat hoe" in a "football hold" and moved her around the house. this sounds like CTE again.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I did roids for years and never laid my hands on a woman. You’re either a shithead or not, and he appears to be a shithead.
i did a couple cycles back in the 90s and had no problems at all. my good bro though became a fuckin asshole every time he did a cycle (he is an asshole at heart). some people just cant handle the extra test. i think rumble is probably one of those guys. he is obviously on massive amounts of gorilla test.the guy is massive. he needs to conquer his demons before he actually hurts one of the large buffalo women he chooses to date

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Look mate, I don't think he will turn into a white guy, but who knows.

Happened to jacko
war marchine doesn't qualify as white he was denied whiteness by the council of whites. Johnson needs to start treating his dogs like humans and calling them doggos to be granted emergency whiteness for this case.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
if he battered a fat white woman he will be found guilty by the jury especially in the south. Yankees might forgive him for giving the blonde bbw the three piece. a skinny blonde might have him in hot water though up north.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Oh suck my dick. I try to see the best in people. Sue me.
Well... except Oprah. Amirite?

Ex-UFC star Anthony "Rumble" Johnson was arrested for domestic violence Monday night after admitting he got physical during an argument with his girlfriend, TMZ Sports has learned.

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ Sports, a woman called police to report an altercation with her boyfriend, Anthony Johnson.

The woman claimed she had started to pack AJ's belongings to throw him out of the house when he forcefully picked her up -- "put her in a football hold" -- and carried her into another room.

The woman claims "she was scared due to his size and martial arts experience."

FYI, 35-year-old Johnson is a former UFC star who was 22-6 as a pro -- with wins over stars like Glover Teixeira, Ryan Bader and Alexander Gustafsson.

Cops say the woman did not have any visible injuries.

Ex-UFC Star Anthony Johnson Arrested for Domestic Violence Again

I thought this guy left the UFC to get into the cannabis business? Sounds like he needs to inhale some more weed and mellow out!
Is that really "violence" though?

I mean: "she had started to pack AJ's belongings to throw him out of the house when he forcefully picked her up -- "put her in a football hold" -- and carried her into another room". Sounds like he "big-brothered" her to calm her crazy ass down.
Let's face it; if Rumble wanted to get 'violent' with her,..... I doubt there'd be much DNA left to identify her.

nastynate

Jan 31, 2016
can we stop with the "domestic abuse " bullshit please?
im not famous,i do have money kinda depending on what i woman thinks is "money" lol
2 times in my life ive been accused of touching a woman.
both times it was proven lies in court.
guess when i was accussed...
yeah when i left a gf and the second time when i left my exwife.
my lawyer laughed his fucking ass off when i was shocked thats the go too when a relationship ends for women.
the courts are so in favor of women its beyond a joke.
he basicly told me i was a retard for going thru it once and then thinking my exwife was different lmfao.
#neveragainlol
every single woman i know at least slapped a guy,however i dont know more then 5 guys that ever laid a hand on a woman.
fuck off imo
numbers dont lie.