Rumor: Zabit vs. Ortega being considered

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
if it's a 3 rounder i'll take Zabit.. ..if its 5 ..i'll take ortega

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
I think Zabit is a better striker than Ortega, and there's little chance that he would fall into a submission. I have Zabit winning this one.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think Zabit is a better striker than Ortega, and there's little chance that he would fall into a submission. I have Zabit winning this one.
Agreed; I think it'd be his coming out party.
All he has to do next is wear sunglasses, dye his hair, do a playgirl interview and shoot, post hourly on twitter, throw some shit through windows and he's as good as hubcap gold.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
Agreed; I think it'd be his coming out party.
All he has to do next is wear sunglasses, dye his hair, do a playgirl interview and shoot, post hourly on twitter, throw some shit through windows and he's as good as hubcap gold.
He's gotta just start dressing like Abe Lincoln whenever he fights Americans. American flag, top hat and overcoat. It'll be so confusing it'll shoot him to the stars.

"Your country loves me so much they carved my face into a mountain in South Dakota."

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Zabit would make this look easy. That is not a knock on Ortega, rather I just think Zabit is that good. He is just so technically proficient everywhere.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He's gotta just start dressing like Abe Lincoln whenever he fights Americans. American flag, top hat and overcoat. It'll be so confusing it'll shoot him to the stars.

"Your country loves me so much they carved my face into a mountain in South Dakota."
Hahaha, agreed

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
Also, I think there's a decent chance to get good odds on this. Some places might even have Brian as the favorite. Profit $$$$$$$$$