Rumors of new fed run by JR & Jericho

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
I'm not a JR fan but it's very exciting news whether anything real comes from it.
AXS denied anything (again pre-mature).

The exact quote I was given

"there is truth to some of it, but very pre-mature and nobody agreed to anything"

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
From Dave:

The only story is what ROH, NJPW or WWE offers. If DAZN or ESPN+ or a major TV station wants to spend tens of millions annually for a wrestling product, like is going on with MMA, then things are different. There is no commitment to this and unless you hear about and there's a huge money media deal in place, there is no viable story and WWE knows what's going on in MMA and wants to make sure to take all the chess players off the board to keep things the way they are in case one transpires. That's why they're trying to take over U.K. and Germany and have eyes on Japan. They don't want a Bellator around in this time where perhaps somebody is paying stupid money for a product. If somebody is media is willing to spend real money for a new company and if you look at the landscape, that is a very real possibility, there are several if not tons of people and investors who will want to get in. That's just logic. That's why it's time for everyone to study boxing and MMA business moves, and why I'm talking so much about it. It is the obvious only precursor to the pro wrestling world. Time to study the business moves of Bellator, ONE, Golden Boy, Eddie Hearn, PFL and others. Corgan and Jarrett have been working to get that kind of a deal for how long and Corgan is a real celebrity who has inroads?

AXS is not a platform you can build a national company off. AXS has denied the story. I didn't even have to call them, that's how much I knew that aspect was wrong. .

WWE can't make any money offer until January or they'd be hit with a tampering suit, especially on a subject this big and with warnings from the past. Until January, anyone who says they know what is happening with those guys doesn't. Nobody will know anything until January.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

New Trademarks Filed By A Company Called 'All Elite Wrestling' Based Out Of Jacksonville | Fightful Wrestling

New trademark filings hint at a new company.

WrestlingNews.com is reporting that a company called All Elite Wrestling, LLC has filed for the following trademarks within the last week:

– AEW Double Or Nothing
– AEW All Out
– AEW
– Tuesday Night Dynamite
– ALL OUT
– Double Or Nothing
– All Elite Wrestling

All Elite Wrestling, LLC is based out of Florida with the registered address of TIAA Bank Field, the home of the Jacksonville Jaguars.

As previously reported by SEScoops, Jim Ross and Chris Jericho are working behind the scenes to start their own wrestling promotion. The new promotion is reportedly backed by Jaguars co-owner Tony Khan, the son of billionaire Shahid Khan.

Members of The Elite, including Cody Rhodes and the Young Bucks, were said to be on board with the promotion. Cody and Matt and Nick Jackson successfully ran All In on Sept. 1, the largest Independent wrestling show ever.

The ROH contracts of Cody, the Bucks and Hangman Page expire at the end of the year, while Kenny Omega's contract with NJPW is up in January. The group has been very consistent in saying they will stick together heading into free agency.

The original report also indicated that talks were ongoing with AXS TV to be the television home of the new company. However, AXS TV denied their involvement. Ross' contract with AXS TV expires at the end of the year. He is under WWE contract until the end of March and cannot sign a new deal elsewhere until then.

Jericho and Ross have publicly denied the report that they are starting a new promotion.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Codys latest BTE episode was hilarious.
Hopefully they all stay together and away from Vince.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Meltzer said that Jericho tried to get Khan to buy Impact, but Khan wanted to start from a fresh perspective
So that might be where the rumors started that Jericho was a behind the scenes person