General Rush Limbaugh, conservative radio host, dead at 70

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
Rush Limbaugh died Wednesday after a year-long battle with cancer.

Limbaugh’s death at age 70 was announced Wednesday on his influential conservative radio program, by his wife Kathryn.

Limbaugh announced last February that he was diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer.

Rush himself was not the best person in the world, but I would never cheer the death of anyone. I know all politics and politicians have people in a war against each other, but to celebrate ones death should feel wrong. No matter what side of the political spectrum you find yourself on. Get your mind right you fools!!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Rush himself was not the best person in the world, but I would never cheer the death of anyone. I know all politics and politicians have people in a war against each other, but to celebrate ones death should feel wrong. No matter what side of the political spectrum you find yourself on. Get your mind right you fools!!

it seems like you're not familiar with all the death and destruction he wished on his political adversaries.

he spent a career dehumanizing people because it made him rich.

I celebrate there's one less person like that in the world, and mourn for the millions of hate-mongers he spawned.

it seems like you're not familiar with all the death and destruction he wished on his political adversaries.

he spent a career dehumanizing people because it made him rich.

I celebrate there's one less person like that in the world, and mourn for the millions of hate-mongers he spawned.
I'm not at all familiar with his work, because I distance myself from people or media sources that are spewing hate speeches. Are you not dehumanizing him as well? Along with becoming one of the hate mongers that you mourn for. I mean no disrespect by these comments.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'm not at all familiar with his work, because I distance myself from people or media sources that are spewing hate speeches. Are you not dehumanizing him as well? Along with becoming one of the hate mongers that you mourn for. I mean no disrespect by these comments.
none taken. I don't think it's possible to 'dehumanize' someone who made their fortune on sub-human behavior.

If it is, then I am absolutely dehumanizing Rush Limbaugh.
But the scope of my dehumanization is One, his is measured in the Billions.
so I'll own it.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015

I'm sure in some cases its political, which I agree is a shame. However, I'll celebrate the death of any cunt, regardless of their political affiliation. For example, Tony Blair was our Prime Minister and leader of the Labour Party. He's a war monger and utter cretin and I'll enjoy the day he dies.

Similarly, there are plenty of conservative politicians who I won't be happy to see pass.

For me, at least, it's based on their actions, not political affiliation.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm sure in some cases its political, which I agree is a shame. However, I'll celebrate the death of any cunt, regardless of their political affiliation. For example, Tony Blair was our Prime Minister and leader of the Labour Party. He's a war monger and utter cretin and I'll enjoy the day he dies.

Similarly, there are plenty of conservative politicians who I won't be happy to see pass.

For me, at least, it's based on their actions, not political affiliation.
What about when drunk Brexit voters die? Will you be having parties?

Nov 21, 2015
Dollermore is pretty progressive but here's a
clip of some of the things Rush made his living
saying.

I definitely have a problem with a lot of this but to each his own

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vubEW1iLxvc