Sci/Tech Russia launches it's first Postal Drone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I always laugh when I hear the media talk about delivering things with drones. We are years away from anything being delivered by drones, for the simple fact that they are so flimsy and susceptible to attack and bad piloting.

In Russia postal drone breaks your wall down to bring you mail..

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Flying a drone over Redneck country will be like a shooting game at the county fair. Instead of winning a stuffed animal you get whatever is in the mystery box.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Bad piloting. You know it just takes a click of a few buttons on a lot of those things right? Unless the pilot could see it with his eyeballs and had a controller, in which case it hardly merits using a drone in the first place .

Here would be a good example, I strap a brick to my quadcopter, set a route with my auto pilot software, set an altitude of 1500 ft. Click go. It will go up to 1500ft, fly to location and land.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Bad piloting. You know it just takes a click of a few buttons on a lot of those things right? Unless the pilot could see it with his eyeballs and had a controller, in which case it hardly merits using a drone in the first place .

Here would be a good example, I strap a brick to my quadcopter, set a route with my auto pilot software, set an altitude of 1500 ft. Click go. It will go up to 1500ft, fly to location and land.
I'm assuming this one got caught up in a wind gust.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm assuming this one got caught up in a wind gust.
Or it was just junk. A friend of my was talking to a cop down in Yuma who said they find all kinds of these fuckers down by the border. They don't know quite what they are doing it seems