General Russia routed millions to the Clintons

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Yep, but let her roam free making £300,000 a speech......she’s really a cunt whore and bill is a fucking shit head.

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
She’s such a cunt whore. If she became president I would have hyperventilated, especially since one of my cunt ex girlfriends backed her, fuck her too cunt bitch
When the election was held I was in the middle of some shit hole site were we had two crews living and rotating every 12 hours. The results came in an hour or so before we went off shift and me and the guys ony shift agreed to lie about the results. Our bleary eyed co workers were getting up and walking across to the showers and we'd all be sat outside smoking, tell them Hillary had won and was the new president of the United States.

The rage reactions were brilliant. She is truly hated

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
When the election was held I was in the middle of some shit hole site were we had two crews living and rotating every 12 hours. The results came in an hour or so before we went off shift and me and the guys ony shift agreed to lie about the results. Our bleary eyed co workers were getting up and walking across to the showers and we'd all be sat outside smoking, tell them Hillary had won and was the new president of the United States.

The rage reactions were brilliant. She is truly hated
That’s funny.......good work.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That’s funny.......good work.
The funny part is it's what we actually expected the day before. Then the Trump swung in and got it. But everyone we told believed it. And they were a cross between anger and embarrassed until they figured it out.

Then they were like

"Fuck. Donald trump is President?"

Strange day

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Hey russia/Trump people,
You might want to give this a look

Or you might not want to lol
They'll just tell you that even though Putin had bribed the Clintons & knew that he could bribe and/or blackmail the Clintons, he still chose to collude with Trump for some reason or another