General Russia Ukraine round 2 Price hike boogaloo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

Seems like the world doesnt want to let russia take more of ukraine. 100k rus on the border and lots of pieces moving on the western side.

What do you guys think is going to happen. I think the land north of crimea gets snatched after a big ground invasion and cyberattack

Anyone started building a bomb shelter yet? Does the world just let it happen and if not how far is NATO willing to go to defend ukraine?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
might be a good time to pick up some Raytheon or general dynamics stock . they can probably be picked up at a discount since the market is down 1000 points today

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
We should say nothing and let them have whatever they want.

I'm definitely curious what the last fellow would've done in this situation.

Kind of tough to design an appropriate response.

T

The Big Guy

We should say nothing and let them have whatever they want.

I'm definitely curious what the last fellow would've done in this situation.
I think its intresting that putin waited until biden was in office to make his move. Last time it was under obama/biden

I called this out after the election along with china playing with taiwan and Hong kong.

The disaster in Afghanistan just showed the weakness in leadership and emboldened Russia and china imo

Will we do more to protect Ukraine's borders then we do to protect our own?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Biden was there when Obama went through this same shit. He learned from the master.

Let's hope he was taking notes.

Oh wait...

M

member 1013

if only I could have diplomatic immunity for one post
So you could give us a window into your damaged psyche?

having all this hate (Jews, blacks, Muslims, gays, transgenders, LIBERALS [you don’t even know what that term Means]) is not good for you.

you gotta 1) grow up, 2) face your insecurities that are the root of this hate and 3) let it go

it will be good for you, and everyone around you

T

The Big Guy

So you could give us a window into your damaged psyche?

having all this hate (Jews, blacks, Muslims, gays, transgenders, LIBERALS [you don’t even know what that term Means]) is not good for you.

you gotta 1) grow up, 2) face your insecurities that are the root of this hate and 3) let it go

it will be good for you, and everyone around you
20211030_212037.jpg

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I think its intresting that putin waited until biden was in office to make his move. Last time it was under obama/biden

I called this out after the election along with china playing with taiwan and Hong kong.

The disaster in Afghanistan just showed the weakness in leadership and emboldened Russia and china imo

Will we do more to protect Ukraine's borders then we do to protect our own?
Why are you so scared of everything and need a liar to pretend to look after you?