General Russia Ukraine round 2 Price hike boogaloo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Doze sanction doe

May 10 (Reuters) - Four Russian regional governors resigned on Tuesday as the country braces for the impact of economic sanctions.

The heads of the Tomsk, Saratov, Kirov and Mari El regions announced their immediate departures from office, while the head of Ryazan region said he would not run for another term.

Elections are scheduled to take place in all five regions in September.

Though Russian regional governors are elected, they are politically subordinate to the Kremlin. Several of the outgoing governors represent regions where the ruling bloc United Russia took weak vote shares in parliamentary elections last year.

Unpopular governors are regularly removed from office, often submitting their resignations in clusters in the spring months.

Ilya Grashchenkov, head of the Centre for the Development of Regional Politics think tank in Moscow, said the Kremlin was removing weak governors amid a worsening economic outlook for the country, driven by Western sanctions.

Grashchenkov said: “There’s a need to restructure the economy, especially in those regions where Western economic influence had been significant. These governors need to be replaced by younger alternatives.”

The Russian economy is set to contract by 8.8% in 2022, the economy ministry has said.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
i read russian sources too Sheepdog @Azov Volunteer ANZ, i just don’t simp for them like u
Russian simps will have you believe the entire offensives on Kharkiv, Kiev, Sumy etc. were all just a diversion - nonsense I am on record laughing at.

I am not saying Kharkiv isn't a big win in of itself. I just don't buy that it will open up Donbass like you do.

I have been a flawless internet general so far, and I will have you internet court martialled if you question my authority again.

M

member 1013

Russian simps will have you believe the entire offensives on Kharkiv, Kiev, Sumy etc. were all just a diversion - nonsense I am on record laughing at.

I am not saying Kharkiv isn't a big win in of itself. I just don't buy that it will open up Donbass like you do.

I have been a flawless internet general so far, and I will have you internet court martialled if you question my authority again.
it’s just the start of a push bruv, i don’t think they’ll take back the “republics”

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
it’s just the start of a push bruv, i don’t think they’ll take back the “republics”
It's all about the rivers, bruv. That is one of the first things they teach you in internet general school - all the fancy tech in the world and this is still what you get from modern armies:

M

member 3289

During this spring, an important discussion on Finland's possible Nato membership has taken place. Time has been needed to let parliament and the whole society establish their stands on the matter. Time has been needed for close international contacts with Nato and its member countries, as well as with Sweden. We have wanted to give the discussion the space it required. Now that the moment of decision-making is near, we state our equal views, also for information to the parliamentary groups and parties. Nato membership would strengthen Finland's security. As a member of Nato, Finland would strengthen the entire defence alliance. Finland must apply for Nato membership without delay. We hope that the national steps still needed to make this decision will be taken rapidly within the next few days.

M

member 3289

During this spring, an important discussion on Finland's possible Nato membership has taken place. Time has been needed to let parliament and the whole society establish their stands on the matter. Time has been needed for close international contacts with Nato and its member countries, as well as with Sweden. We have wanted to give the discussion the space it required. Now that the moment of decision-making is near, we state our equal views, also for information to the parliamentary groups and parties. Nato membership would strengthen Finland's security. As a member of Nato, Finland would strengthen the entire defence alliance. Finland must apply for Nato membership without delay. We hope that the national steps still needed to make this decision will be taken rapidly within the next few days.
Sheepdog @Azov Volunteer ANZ take Putin's dick out of your mouth before you start crying. You wouldn't want to bite him by accident

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Sweden will join too.

China, Russia and North Korea will form their own alliance called the WTS. (Well this sucks)

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
You know there's at least a couple of poor cunts down, already in a horrendous situation, that read that tweet from their commander and thought it was the worst thing that's happened to them in the last two months.

As they say, you can build a thousand bridges but suck one dick and they don't call you a bridge-builder.

Holding out heroically for months, erased by one 'save me Elon Musk' tweet.

M

member 3289

You know there's at least a couple of poor cunts down, already in a horrendous situation, that read that tweet from their commander and thought it was the worst thing that's happened to them in the last two months.

As they say, you can build a thousand bridges but suck one dick and they don't call you a bridge-builder.

Holding out heroically for months, erased by one 'save me Elon Musk' tweet.
At this point I think it's just about getting the most publicity for their cause as possible. It worked for the civilians who were down there so the fighters are probably thinking it could work for them, too.

The Russians/Russian proxies aren't going to let them leave, though, and they're not going to risk laying down their weapons and crossing Russian lines in order to reach safety.

I've read they have enough food supplies for a year, though, so who knows what's going to happen.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
At this point I think it's just about getting the most publicity for their cause as possible. It worked for the civilians who were down there so the fighters are probably thinking it could work for them, too.

The Russians/Russian proxies aren't going to let them leave, though, and they're not going to risk laying down their weapons and crossing Russian lines in order to reach safety.

I've read they have enough food supplies for a year, though, so who knows what's going to happen.
Putin simps are already on to it.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Hey bruv, I saw on Ruskie propaganda that the head of Tartarstan said that 62 soldiers from there are dead. If that held for all of Russia, that would be about 2,300 dead, a lot less than most estimates.

Now he could simply be making that up or it could be under-representative. But I wouldn't think it would be the latter as the Ruskies like sending in their minorities.

I struggle to believe that few are dead, but I do think a big percentage of 'Russian dead' are DPR/LPR being thrown into the meat grinder. They do seem to be doing most of the heavy lifting in Donbass.