General Russia Ukraine round 2 Price hike boogaloo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
You just don’t understand Slavs
I do understand leftists that drop their convictions and any semblance of ideological coherence the first chance they get to nuke an ethnic group they don't like though, bruv.

It's a malfunction that has been built into us ever since the first pinko rolled off the assembly line at the commie factory.

'Workers of the world unite! Except you, you, you and you. Youse are cunts'.

- Karl Marx

M

member 1013

I do understand leftists that drop their convictions and any semblance of ideological coherence the first chance they get to nuke an ethnic group they don't like though, bruv.

It's a malfunction that has been built into us ever since the first pinko rolled off the assembly line at the commie factory.

'Workers of the world unite! Except you, you, you and you. Youse are cunts'.

- Karl Marx
if it were up to me, there would be no swiss

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It should have the "energy partnership" with Qatar on there somewhere that our green economic & energy minister had to scramble together to get gas while clearly looking uncomfortable.

This whole thing catapulted the greens into realpolitik double quick. Gotta say tho his popularity numbers shot through the roof. He is the gov star right now.
Qatar was the ethical alternative?

M

member 1013

@ConorMcGregorNutHugger I need my update, babe. We at WW3 yet?
they’re both slugging it out for a city in the east like meat head slavs locked in a meat head competition. russia has more artillery but its poopy troops can barely advance, ukraine has little artillery and its poopy troops can’t advance (both sides are throwing green ass volunteers and conscripts into the meat grinder).

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
they’re both slugging it out for a city in the east like meat head slavs locked in a meat head competition. russia has more artillery but its poopy troops can barely advance, ukraine has little artillery and its poopy troops can’t advance (both sides are throwing green ass volunteers and conscripts into the meat grinder).
No end in site?

M

member 1013

No end in site?
No, this will be a multi year war as NATO supplies just enough arms to bleed the russians badly and fights to the last Ukranian, only difference from most initial predictions is it hasn’t become a full blown insurgency yet. could be a korea type thing where we send up with some sort of DMZ or even worse a decades long tit for tat war on a stalemated front. Luckily the russian army sux because it gives Ukraine a chance to keep them east of the Dniper.

Last edited by a moderator: