General Russia Ukraine round 2 Price hike boogaloo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Just about every time Western media interview a Western soldier who has fought in the Ukraine war, we hear accounts of the war that diverge radically from the narrative peddled by Western leaders and pro-NATO think tanks. Their narrative is that Ukraine is winning a war being fought for democracy and freedom, and that those who stand with the Ukrainian state are the good guys, while those who oppose it are the bad guys.

That narrative simply cannot be reconciled with accounts from the battlefield.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
One of the traffickers is Ukranian. Ukraine has been accused of being a major human/sex trafficking hub for the US. Just something that piqued my interest.
No one is paying to sex any of the people in that story. Those are farmers or cooks they're bringing in. Remember that "human trafficking" and "sex trafficking" aren't the same thing.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
No one is paying to sex any of the people in that story. Those are farmers or cooks they're bringing in. Remember that "human trafficking" and "sex trafficking" aren't the same thing.
I doubt farmers and cooks are the only category of people being smuggled here from Ukraine (and other countries). I've watched Taken, so I know.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I doubt farmers and cooks are the only category of people being smuggled here from Ukraine (and other countries).
For sure. I'm just talking about this story. Dillon Fillion likes to use some salacious wording to whip up his conservative readers.