General Russia Ukraine round 2 Price hike boogaloo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Splinty @Splinty I tagged you in a funny what you think members look like clip and you didn't even look, you cunt. I waited for hours for you to see it too

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They should settle this by mortal Kombat.

Wlad Klitschko Vs povetkin.

Inside the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.

There can be only one

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Tbh I got a bad feeling about this whole situation. Russia has deployed too many troops to mince about. It's not a show of force as usual. It's a fucken invasion force.

The only hesitation will come in the form of what happens if coalition troops stand with Ukraine and some of them get got.

This is the game of car and mouse they play. Nobody will commit until something terrible happens to spark war or nothing happens.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Tbh I got a bad feeling about this whole situation. Russia has deployed too many troops to mince about. It's not a show of force as usual. It's a fucken invasion force.

The only hesitation will come in the form of what happens if coalition troops stand with Ukraine and some of them get got.

This is the game of car and mouse they play. Nobody will commit until something terrible happens to spark war or nothing happens.
Go and empty your pants pussy clart

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Cost of weapons mean fuck all if you can't use them.

Granted. Small arms etc are different.

I thought it was pretty funny when America left behind Blackhawks and the Taliban just jumped in an tried to start the cunts up. Fucken farmers mang.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
There will no action until after the Beijing Olympics and even then the odds are very low.

T

The Big Guy