Society Russian intelligence allegedly ordered hits on US soldiers in Afghanistan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
WASHINGTON — A Russian spy unit paid members of Afghanistan’s Taliban movement to conduct lethal attacks on U.S. troops in that country, according to a classified American intelligence assessment, people familiar with the report said.

The assessment of the role played by Russia’s military intelligence agency, the GRU, in fostering attacks on American soldiers, comes as President Trump is pushing the Pentagon to withdraw a significant portion of U.S. forces from Afghanistan and as U.S. diplomats try to forge a peace accord involving the Taliban and the U.S.-backed Afghan government.

The intelligence assessment regarding Russia’s actions in Afghanistan was delivered to the White House earlier this spring, and until recently had been known only to a handful of officials, a person familiar with it said. Its contents were reported earlier Friday by the New York Times.

More:

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Time to carpet bomb Russia. Not really surprising though with their clandestine actively in Iraq the past 17 years

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Time to carpet bomb Russia. Not really surprising though with their clandestine actively in Iraq the past 17 years
Lol duuuude..."sources say" is pure bullshit...no legit evidence you ASSUME this is a lie

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
You whine more than the whiney commies.
It makes it so I can't post here. I have a lot of shit I'd like to post about and i cant. Because there is someone w my screen name, avatar, and signature. All copied. So I'm not gona post any of my shit
And the amount of shit these dickhead mods step in to regulate (including someone getting frozen for a rainbow) and this is ok? Copying all my shit is fine. Ok then.
I don't need to post any cool threads of stock stuff or talk about my life.
Looks like this site is going in the crapper anyway. So have fun

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It makes it so I can't post here. I have a lot of shit I'd like to post about and i cant. Because there is someone w my screen name, avatar, and signature. All copied. So I'm not gona post any of my shit
And the amount of shit these dickhead mods step in to regulate (including someone getting frozen for a rainbow) and this is ok? Copying all my shit is fine. Ok then.
You must be good friends with D241 @D241 to be this big of a baby.

M

member 3289

Cry about it

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
LOL people crying about people crying

Just a shit ton of crying going on here

No wonder the toilet paper sold out

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
How does someone fucking with you possibly make it where you "can't" post the stuff you want to?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Did knee block lose a bet?

I would just change my shit up if it bugged me...I love changing it up now

I like Too swole to control @Too swole to control personally

He rustles the hell out of some jimmies

I think he is just rustling to rustle right now

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nah, he'll eventually go out like D241 @D241, it's already starting.
I doubt it
He will just stop posting and adding traffic to the forum
You did it once and nobody thought you "went out", just that you chose to spend time elsewhere
He doesn't do shit to get banned IMO

Karen241 goes too hard in the paint and he pushed it too far too many times
He beats dead horses for fun
that was his second ban here evidently
He has good content also but crosses the line as we saw

He (swole) probably doesn't like the imposter
But he has rustled jimmies like a pro many times
I seent it with my own eyes

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
I agree impersonating people is lame