Society Russian intelligence allegedly ordered hits on US soldiers in Afghanistan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Nah you'd be pissed as well
A friend of mine on here once changed a guy's name to "coner mcgregor nut hugger" and had the guy change his avatar pic to match mine. Of course I knew about it and approved of it.

I followed the guy around and would respond to people who had quoted him. It was one of the funniest things ever, and he was the one impersonating me.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
A friend of mine on here once changed a guy's name to "coner mcgregor nut hugger" and had the guy change his avatar pic to match mine. Of course I knew about it and approved of it.

I followed the guy around and would respond to people who had quoted him. It was one of the funniest things ever, and he was the one impersonating me.
Remember that one time when you had to change your name to Rambo Jon Jay? That was freaking hilarious and you never whined once

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Remember that one time when you had to change your name to Rambo Jon Jay? That was freaking hilarious and you never whined once
I enjoyed that also

creative SN change by the bet winner

I did a few avatar changes and Hugger was pretty quick to change his to match to confuse the other posters

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Interesting strategy: "never heard of her".

View: https://www.facebook.com/18468761129/posts/10158508692436130/

Let's See if it works out..
After looking into it a bit more it sounds like a lot of people weren't informed of this. If he did have credible intelligence on this, how would you have liked him to act?

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
After looking into it a bit more it sounds like a lot of people weren't informed of this. If he did have credible intelligence on this, how would you have liked him to act?

At the very least, sanctions, a public dressing down, call for a full investigation to be released publicly, drop the foolish pandering to get Russia back in the G7.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Trump has denied everything Russia has been accused of since running for president. He has repeatedly taken Russia's side over us interests. It's almost like they have some kind of dirt on him or maybe helped him get elected.
0_Untitled-design-45-1.jpg

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Trump has denied everything Russia has been accused of since running for president. He has repeatedly taken Russia's side over us interests. It's almost like they have some kind of dirt on him or maybe helped him get elected.
View attachment 8627
yep
lets vote for an uncompromised leader...anybody know of one?

Is ron paul or jesse ventura available?

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
View attachment 8627
Are you alluding to the .... *look around* *whispers (pee-pee tape?)o_O
There's a 99% chance that's true.

The one percent chance is because the man is potentially illiterate when paragraphs are involved, so this was pointless:

Namaste

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
yep
lets vote for an uncompromised leader...anybody know of one?

Is ron paul or jesse ventura available?
How about you?

But seriously, seems a lot peepz on this site feel closest to the libertarians, don't they have someone capable? And I mean capable in comparison to Trump and Biden.. Really can't be that hard.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
How about you?

But seriously, seems a lot peepz on this site feel closest to the libertarians, don't they have someone capable? And I mean capable in comparison to Trump and Biden.. Really can't be that hard.
they aren't allowed any airtime

3rd party is basically censored here

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
How about you?

JO JORGENSEN!
JO JORGENSEN!
JO JORGENSEN!
JO JORGENSEN!

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
American officials provided a written briefing in late February to President Trump laying out their conclusion that a Russian military intelligence unit offered and paid bounties to Taliban-linked militants to kill U.S. and coalition troops in Afghanistan, two officials familiar with the matter said.

The investigation into the suspected Russian covert operation to incentivize such killings has focused in part on an April 2019 car bombing that killed three Marines as one such potential attack, according to multiple officials familiar with the matter.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
How about you?

An inanimate object would surely stand a decent chance.

Perhaps an inanimate carbon rod?