Ruthless Vs Condit is set! Beautiful!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

It looks like Robbie Lawler has his next opponent lined up, and it’s none other than former interim welterweight champion and fan-pleasing brawler Carlos Condit. What a booking! Lawler is fresh off a brutal TKO win over Rory MacDonald on the UFC 189 supercard from Las Vegas, and is proving to be a resurgent force in the welterweightdivision, having taken out the clearnumber one contender in ‘Ares’, with a thrilling five round burner. ‘The Natural Born Killer’ recently returned from an injury lay-off to smash Thiago Alves with a bloody TKO win.

Another big fight that is being reported by Bleacher Report’s lead writer Jeremy Botter is Johny Hendricks vs. Tyron Woodley, in a number one contender bout. It was thought that ‘Bigg Rigg’ would be getting his trilogy-maker with ‘Ruthless’, but it looks like the fans are the winners in this one, and ‘The Chosen One’ will also have to fight another time before a potential shot at gold.

View: https://twitter.com/jeremybotter/status/624127713331154944

Last edited by a moderator:

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
and i'm happy to see the Woodley vs Hendricks fight is happening. both good calls if you ignore the potential brain trauma!

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Im so happy about this its crazy! Im so sick of JH i hope Woodley beats his fucking ass.

It looks like Robbie Lawler has his next opponent lined up, and it’s none other than former interim welterweight champion and fan-pleasing brawler Carlos Condit. What a booking! Lawler is fresh off a brutal TKO win over Rory MacDonald on the UFC 189 supercard from Las Vegas, and is proving to be a resurgent force in the welterweight division, having taken out the clear number one contender in ‘Ares’, with a thrilling five round burner. ‘The Natural Born Killer’ recently returned from an injury lay-off to smash Thiago Alves with a bloody TKO win.

Another big fight that is being reported by Bleacher Report’s lead writer Jeremy Botter is Johny Hendricks vs. Tyron Woodley, in a number one contender bout. It was thought that ‘Bigg Rigg’ would be getting his trilogy-maker with ‘Ruthless’, but it looks like the fans are the winners in this one, and ‘The Chosen One’ will also have to fight another time before a potential shot at gold.

Check out @jeremybotter's Tweet:
View: https://twitter.com/jeremybotter/status/624127713331154944?s=09

Check out @jeremybotter's Tweet:
View: https://twitter.com/jeremybotter/status/624131671722364928?s=09

Report: Robbie Lawler vs. Carlos Condit, Hendricks vs. Woodley For UFC 194
La Paix @BirdWatcher you got to replace my opening post with this one dude!

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Condit will throw a jab and run for one minute then rinse, repeat. I'd like to see Robbie KO him

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Well I'll be damn. They listened to the fans. And thanks God they did because this has the potential to be a war, if Carlos comes to fight. You know Robbie will.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
yeah, man..can't wait to see this split lip flying off, broken face carnage. i dig lawler and condit. gonna have to see them knock each other out at the same time..i can't choose. (yet)

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
WHOA somehow didn't see this earlier. I like it. Condit is a tough test but I'd love to see Robbie shut him down.

War Lawler!!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
this is a hell of a fight and if lawler wins it is the perfect set up for the condit/rory rematch that rory has wanted for years

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
These are the fights we want to see.

I think Condit actually has a good shot at Robbie and I like the Jackson's vs. ATT gameplanning match-up.

Woodley with the gameplan he showed against Gastelum could pick apart Hendricks, but I'd wager Johnny brings more pressure than Kelvin.