General Sacha Baron Cohen trolls right-wing rally

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Comedian Sacha Baron Cohen carried out a stunt in which he convinced US conservative festival goers to sing about injecting scientists, journalists and political figures with the 'Wuhan flu'.

The Borat and Ali G star infiltrated the right-wing rally in Olympia, Washington, where he took to the stage disguised as a country singer.

Footage shows him convincing festival-goers to sing along to lyrics about infecting well-known US figures including former president Barack Obama, American immunologist Doctor and Microsoft boss Bill Gates with .

Other targets include the (WHO), people who wear face masks and 'liberals'.

At one point he even convinced festival-goers to sing about journalists and how they should 'chop them up like the Saudis do' - a reference to the death of Jamal Khashoggi who was assassinated at the Saudi consulate in Turkey in 2018.

The video mirrors another famous stunt by Baron Cohen, who, disguised as one of his characters, Borat, convinced Americans at a bar in Arizona to sing the lyrics 'throw the Jew down the well'.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Comedian Sacha Baron Cohen carried out a stunt in which he convinced US conservative festival goers to sing about injecting scientists, journalists and political figures with the 'Wuhan flu'.

The Borat and Ali G star infiltrated the right-wing rally in Olympia, Washington, where he took to the stage disguised as a country singer.

Footage shows him convincing festival-goers to sing along to lyrics about infecting well-known US figures including former president Barack Obama, American immunologist Doctor and Microsoft boss Bill Gates with .

At one point he even convinced festival-goers to sing about journalists and how they should 'chop them up like the Saudis do' - a reference to the death of Jamal Khashoggi who was assassinated at the Saudi consulate in Turkey in 2018.

The video mirrors another famous stunt by Baron Cohen, who, disguised as one of his characters, Borat, convinced Americans at a bar in Arizona to sing the lyrics 'throw the Jew down the well'.
Some people are retarded.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You guys watched Bruno? Remember he has an MMA event at the end of the movie? Some guy on MMA.tv was there, had no idea what was happening while it went down. Just giving surreal updates that sounded like bullshit until the movie was released.

It was actually what created TMMAC, birdwatcher and Leigh still love each other to this day.

View: https://youtu.be/iFAIn3YNP_U

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You guys watched Bruno? Remember he has an MMA event at the end of the movie? Some guy on MMA.tv was there, had no idea what was happening while it went down. Just giving surreal updates that sounded like bullshit until the movie was released.

It was actually what created TMMAC, birdwatcher and Leigh still love each other to this day.

View: https://youtu.be/iFAIn3YNP_U
Lol fucking Arkansas

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
For years now I been saying man slamming action because of this video. Fucken cracks me up how mad the crowd gets. Dude is married to Isla fisher.
Arkansas is a fun place, but they are not having any gayness, that's for sure.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020

A lot of truth is revealed with humor.

Genius exposure.

Namaste

Guerrilla

Banned
Apr 24, 2020
Guerrilla @Guerrilla is this the kind of man teasing you mentioned?
Not really, people who actually show up get my full respect (even if they are trying to elicit a reaction)

Its the weird homoerotic annoymous internet avatar chasing me around a MMA forum with some kind of fruity obsession that so offputing

Thing is I deal with freaks professionally and your prattling is excellent practice

the new snowflake starbucks sissy attitude people have is something that really pisses me off so having a super freak man teasing fairy trying to tickle on my ass with a feather hoping that I will become aggressive and violent with him for his sick twisted sexual perversions is great verbal judo practice

Its not like you ACTUALLY do any martial arts

You just troll manly places looking for manly men you can mantease hoping they will threaten you

this is a perverted thrill that many young men enjoy because their baby nuts have grown swole thanks to internet anonymity

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Not really, people who actually show up get my full respect (even if they are trying to elicit a reaction)

Its the weird homoerotic annoymous internet avatar chasing me around a MMA forum with some kind of fruity obsession that so offputing

Thing is I deal with freaks professionally and your prattling is excellent practice

the new snowflake starbucks sissy attitude people have is something that really pisses me off so having a super freak man teasing fairy trying to tickle on my ass with a feather hoping that I will become aggressive and violent with him for his sick twisted sexual perversions is great verbal judo practice

Its not like you ACTUALLY do any martial arts

You just troll manly places looking for manly men you can mantease hoping they will threaten you

this is a perverted thrill that many young men enjoy because their baby nuts have grown swole thanks to internet anonymity
This you

Guerrilla

Banned
Apr 24, 2020
Then why you keep following me around fruit?
Probably because you're a weird little manteasing pervert who interjected yourself into a thread started by a man who laid the paving stones for the sport

you see if I put you in your proper place the other little freaky manteasing trolls who prattle in these forums will learn their lesson from your Ragdoll experience and stay away from my threads

You get a perverted kick out of teasing a man who cant get hold of you

(Just like a shedog moderator)

Perhaps you are a shedog moderator?

you have a lot in common...

you're both likely privileged little bitches who have a prediction for manteasing from the safety of your internet connection

now I see why you are privileged in the shedog world

you have everything they're looking for

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Probably because you're a weird little manteasing pervert who interjected yourself into a thread started by a man who laid the paving stones for the sport

you see if I put you in your proper place the other little freaky manteasing trolls who prattle in these forums will learn their lesson from your Ragdoll experience and stay away from my threads

You get a perverted kick out of teasing a man who cant get hold of you

(Just like a shedog moderator)

Perhaps you are a shedog moderator?

you have a lot in common...

you're both likely privileged little bitches who have a prediction for manteasing from the safety of your internet connection

now I see why you are privileged in the shedog world

you have everything they're looking for
Are you stillBanned there? Listen if you change your man teasing attitude I can relay some messages for you to the Staff there?