Sacred Cows

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Twerking- Source: JOHNNYPEDIA... Is a term used when white women try to make worldstar Videos and end up setting our ppl back 50 years..

Pussy Popping-A term used when a bitch really knows how Twerk but refuses to refer to it as twerking...Said to have originated in 2LIVECREW video's in the Late 20th century..

Next week we Cover Manpons..

P

Punch

You guys hold nothing sacred to the dismay of others? Really?

Mine's dui. I can't stand that shit but some people act like i'm an idiot.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015

Child molesters are my faux paux...I would dismantle every last one, granted the opportunity..

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Well in the context of this thread, you'd say child innocence then?
Yep...Breaks my heart knowing I can't help then all..As a a elementary wrestling coach i handled a few abusive step dads after i relinquished my duties..

P

Punch

Yep...Breaks my heart knowing I can't help then all..As a a elementary wrestling coach i handled a few abusive step dads after i relinquished my duties..
That's what's up. I'm with you on the preservation of children.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015

Lost a dear friend to that shit. Zero tolerance. Wtf, plan like an adult for your fun. But still people look at me like I'm some helicopter parent when I'm like, actually no, it's not okay to scramble your judgment and reflexes and then operate a hurtling projectile in public areas.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
Richly deserved. Always amazing to me how much emotion and sensitivity abusive people have for themselves, while feeling none for a little helpless trusting person. Gaaaahhhghghgr.

P

Punch

Just thought of another one:
Victims of bullying. I was bullied a LOT as a small kid, but then i got bigger than most kids my age and learned how to fight. Then i noticed the bullies would go after perceived weakness only. Confronting a bully isn't fun, but damn if it wasn't the right thing to do.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_n6UYxSGjs

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Richly deserved. Always amazing to me how much emotion and sensitivity abusive people have for themselves, while feeling none for a little helpless trusting person. Gaaaahhhghghgr.
exactly..most abusers were abused..but A REAL PERSON breaks the cycle and doesn't use it as a crutch to harm innocent ppl..

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Just thought of another one:
Victims of bullying. I was bullied a LOT as a small kid, but then i got bigger than most kids my age and learned how to fight. Then i noticed the bullies would go after perceived weakness only. Confronting a bully isn't fun, but damn if it wasn't the right thing to do.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_n6UYxSGjs
that's a grown woman smacking the fuck out of a wanna be hard ass..

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
In the words of my close personal friend Lil' Jon, "Don't start no shit, won't be no shit!" :)
Haha, she was so hard right until she got regulated with an Ubereem knee to the gut. That lady was trying to teach the bully a solid lesson, though. I hope it took.