General Sad news, clerk at my local gas station murdered

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Fairfax Co. police: Gas station clerk killed at Herndon Sunoco | WTOP

This is crazy. This is in Franklin Farm, an extremly nice, upper middle class area, wealthy area, very expensive. Only 5 minutes from my house.

This happened late Tuesday, but technically Wednesday morning. Just this previous Thursday I got a flat tire on my way home, and I pulled into that gas station to put air in the tire, did not work then I changed the tire and put the spare donut on, this was around 11pm. My brother on Tuesday was working out at the gym and left there at 1130 pm, and this went down about 1 am the same night.

All the people that work at this gas station are nice and friendly, I think I know which guy got killed and this sucks. This piece of shit 19 year old kid from Somalia beat the guy to death with trauma to the chest. The Somalian kid was in and out of jail many times the last few years for things like assault, drunk in public etc...What bothers me, besides the murder clearly, is that the piece of shit was in jail only last year for malicous wounding. To me that sounds like he stabbed someone last year and was already out. We are this first world country but what is up with our justice system. If you cheat on your taxes, or are peddling a bunch of herb, you could potentially face 5 years or so in prison. Yet this mother fucker already had charges on him, then goes and malicously wounds someone, and is already out of prison in a year or less time?

How does this make sense?

I hope the family of the murdered guys win's some kind of suit against the justice system. In my mind the piece of shit should have been in prison for at least another few years and this poor guy would still be alive.

The guy that was murdered was from Nepal, just came here a few years ago to reuinine with his wife and his daughter, who is 3 years old.

Unreal, nice area, and that gas station is very well lit up even at night. People need to really always be situationally aware. I wish the people he bothered at the nearby Giant grocery center would have called the police right away. If someone bothers you and seems like they will try to mug you, even if you are able to get away from them, Good Lord call the fucking cops, common sense tells you they will go and do it to the next person.

Gonna have a good day off here, not gonna let this fuck my day over but my heart feels so much empathy for this guy and his family. I also have a lot of anger to this piece of shit 19 year old kid. Murder is murder, if he where to shoot the guy he is a murdering bastard, but the fact this was from blunt force trauma to the chest makes me think he beat on the guy for a while and to me it's like even worse becase he did not fire a bullet and flea, but he was cognizant of what he was doing to the guy, did not just beat him up and dip, but continued to beat on the poor guy. How sick can some people be? We all know people get killed at times but sub humans, so I get it, seen it all my life, but honestly there is still a part of me that truly does not understand how someone can be so evil, so far gone, so depraved of feeling and so disrespectful of another person's life.

We have such a long way to go as a species, we think we are so awesome as humans but if there is advanced life out there, which I strongly believe in, they got to be looking at us like we are so disgusting. Praying we evolve and fast as well.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Always sad when a great hardworking person loses his/her life to some human garbage.

very much so, just wrong in so many ways. To think of how his wife and young daughter feel, I shudder to think. I got goosebumps, not the good kind, just thinking about it.

Maybe the Somalian kid should die the same way he killed the innocent guy. I been against the death penalty, stuff like this has me thinking if I need to rethink being against the death penalty.

I'm divided on the inside about it

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Honestly captions like this I am not really a fan of, but you personally are one of my favorite people on here. The SOmalian guy was a murdering bastard, but there are also a lot of decent somolians I am sure too, and we need to not put them all in the same basket.

Love you brother, only giving some nuance good man.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Honestly captions like this I am not really a fan of, but you personally are one of my favorite people on here. The SOmalian guy was a murdering bastard, but there are also a lot of decent somolians I am sure too, and we need to not put them all in the same basket.

no surprise to see @Robby Hart the troll be upset on the other thread and is now giving a drunk rating to a sensible post, dude is butthurt and losing it

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Agree.
It was more a comment on the Somolian murderer than all people from troubled country's. Wish they would kick out the bad ones on there first arrest and never let them back. Then we would have more than enough room/jobs for the good ones that help make America a place that people want to strive in. I know and have worked with great people from all over the place including Iran, Africa, Russia...

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Agree.
It was more a comment on the Somolian murderer than all people from troubled country's. Wish they would kick out the bad ones on there first arrest and never let them back. Then we would have more than enough room/jobs for the good ones that help make America a place that people want to strive in. I know and have worked with great people from all over the place including Iran, Africa, Russia...
I agree wtih you 100% and this is why you are one of the best posters here, and one of my fav's, you truly get the big picture.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Yeah, they're an endemic to most Western civilisations. They come from a shit hole and have shit upbringing which doesn't value life. The courts normally take that into account and have a "not their fault, but their upbringing " approach when they leniently sentence them. If only immigration could recognise the same upbringing and realise they don't gel with Western civilised cultures.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

I have a lot of experience with Somalis, having spent most of my youth in Rinkeby aka little Mogadishu. Out of easily over 500 guys I've been acquainted with there's one I count as a friend, he was raised in Russia in an orphanage and is now an engineer in Sweden. I'll give every individual a chance, but around Somalis I tread with care, random violence and shit behavior abound.