Sports Saddest Professional Sports Teams?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
They kicked their ass back in 1971.
And reportedly a few times in the 50s.
I'm really surprised by this.You're paying for a worked show & I'm surprised the Generals did not lose on purpose to put the Globetrotters over & appease the audience.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Their only hope is that he's actually playing this bad due to injury.
Unless he has an eye/brain injury he simply doesn't read the field like an average NFL QB

It looks like Seattle and their strong running game was masking his known weakness^^.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I'm really surprised by this.You're paying for a worked show & I'm surprised the Generals did not lose on purpose to put the Globetrotters over & appease the audience.
My guess is they were fucking around and when they finally realized the clock was getting low it was too late - maybe the Globetrotters missed a few shots late.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Unless he has an eye/brain injury he simply doesn't read the field like an average NFL QB

It looks like Seattle and their strong running game was masking his known weakness^^.
I haven't watched much of Denver this season. Too boring.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
I haven't watched much of Denver this season. Too boring.
All of the AFC West are going to be on Prime Time 4 times this year.The Raiders & Chiefs might be 5 if their game in Las Vegas turns into a swing game.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
All of the AFC West are going to be on Prime Time 4 times this year.The Raiders & Chiefs might be 5 if their game in Las Vegas turns into a swing game.
They won't be next year.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
The Yankees, they spend billions on the best players, yet it’s been, now, 14 years since they won the World Series

lmao at their management team