Sports Saddest Professional Sports Teams?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
are you reffering to the raiders? their overall win percentage is only slightly higher and in the last 20 years chargers have had more winning seasons we do bad in the play offs because we have a shitty owner dean spanos and the one year we could of made a superbowl run we had the patriots cheating to the superbowl might have been more than one year.
How many Super Bowls have the Chargers won and who is the biggest name player in the history of the franchise?

Like I know the Lions suck, but anyone who's ever watched the NFL knows Barry Sanders.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
How many Super Bowls have the Chargers won and who is the biggest name player in the history of the franchise?

Like I know the Lions suck, but anyone who's ever watched the NFL knows Barry Sanders.
no superbowls we always have winning seasons but suck in the playoffs Philip rivers might be the biggest chargers name.

edit: Junior Seau

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
True, but you got to see Barry Sanders play in your team's colours, which must be some consolation. Some of his highlight reel plays made me laugh out loud at his sheer audacity and athletic talent. I've never seen anyone run, stop dead and accelerate to top speed again in such a short time. He made great defenders look like chumps sometimes. For me, the greatest runner in NFL history.
It was awesome watching him week on week out. When he came into the league he basically killed Hulk Hogan in my eyes. I was fortunate to watch him growing up. Other than that, the lions have been a piss poor ran franchise since forever.
Has to suck to be a lions fan when you always get blatantly raped by the refs.
That game against green bay last year was brutal. Refs gave that game to the packers and couldn't have made it any more obvious.
Honestly, you get used to that. Especially with the packers. First it was Brett Farve’s moldy ass and now it’s Aaron Roger’s bitch ass. We’ve been getting our ribs kicked in since the 60’s. We were 0-16 before Cleveland made it fashionable.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It was awesome watching him week on week out. When he came into the league he basically killed Hulk Hogan in my eyes. I was fortunate to watch him growing up. Other than that, the lions have been a piss poor ran franchise since forever.

Honestly, you get used to that. Especially with the packers. First it was Brett Farve’s moldy ass and now it’s Aaron Roger’s bitch ass. We’ve been getting our ribs kicked in since the 60’s. We were 0-16 before Cleveland made it fashionable.
Also the Calvin Johnson catch rule, they made up on the spot. Think it was against the bears.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
ill have to take your word for it that was before my time I probably became a charger fan in 1993 as a kid
I only caught the very tail end of his career, but he was probably the first tight end that opposing defensive coordinators had to gameplan for to such a degree, he could tear defenses apart. If his career hadn't been cut short by injury, he could have set the bar so high that only one or two tight ends playing with the modern rules could have passed him, I just checked and only Gronkowski and Kelce have averaged higher yards per game of the top 20 all time (yardage) tight ends.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I only caught the very tail end of his career, but he was probably the first tight end that opposing defensive coordinators had to gameplan for to such a degree, he could tear defenses apart. If his career hadn't been cut short by injury, he could have set the bar so high that only one or two tight ends playing with the modern rules could have passed him, I just checked and only Gronkowski and Kelce have averaged higher yards per game of the top 20 all time (yardage) tight ends.
E6E5A744-74D9-432A-A70B-F3A7BA271B6F.jpeg

M

member 3289

Miami Dolphins - An absolute joke of a franchise. Year in and year out one of the worst teams in the league.

They have the worst fans in sports. Watch a game on tv... an entire stadium full of sun burnt incels, and buck toothed whores with horrible boob jobs.

They have been so horrible for so long that every year they throw a ticker tape parade for a group of geriatric cucks who had a perfect season 50 years ago.

My dream is to see the surviving members of the 1972 Dolphins, sitting around a table at a Denny’s and to go around the table, spitting in each of their faces, one by one.

This is their God...
View attachment 12356
A pube headed cuck who has never been in the same room as a trophy.
Dan Marino is a fucking goof.

I have a long standing policy of fighting, on sight, anyone wearing a Miami Dolphins jersey. I am 438-0.
  • Only team to finish a season and the playoffs undefeated (#1972NeverForget)
  • Defeated the Brady-Belichick Patriots TWELVE times
  • Only stadium where Brady-Belichick had a losing record (minimum 3 games played)
  • Current roster includes 2 of the 3 best cornerbacks in the league
Plus we just got the best QB in the draft when Hauler @Hauler's loser team bought into the hype of a hometown QB with a girl arm.

I haven't stopped laughing since April 23.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
  • Only stadium where Brady-Belichick had a losing record (minimum 3 games played)
Plus we just got the best QB in the draft when Hauler @Hauler's loser team bought into the hype of a hometown QB with a girl arm.

The Dolphins make me cry too.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019

Marino threw for 5000 yards when that really meant something. Playing with modern rules, he'd be smashing records left and right.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

Pinning your franchise hopes on a player who’s hip is still completely fucked. Smart move.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I travelled to SD several times to see games and they were L.A chargers since 1960.
Oh I know the history but since I’m not 60 years old they’re always going to be the San Diego chargers. Considering only about 5k LA fans show up to the games I think they even agree.
Before I started attending mma across the country I traveled to many Chargers road games.
080A839B-16CC-4583-9AB7-B7484E81DBE5.jpegA2D92670-D6CD-4B2D-951C-8C9E4411EE05.png

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Oh I know the history but since I’m not 60 years old they’re always going to be the San Diego chargers. Considering only about 5k LA fans show up to the games I think they even agree.
Before I started attending mma across the country I traveled to many Chargers road games.
View attachment 12372
why are you posing with my Oxy dealer?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
View attachment 12371View attachment 12372
lol is LT at every chargers game I saw him many times walking around at stubhub center. technically every chargers game in SD was a road game for me I traveled 110 miles on a greyhound to national city and took the train to qualcolmm from there when I didnt have a car and also took the amtrak a few times.I was actually annoyed when they left SD I like going to Qualcomm they navy seals used to parachute into the stadium. never met rivers only danny woodhead.