Sports Saddest Professional Sports Teams?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Marino threw for 5000 yards when that really meant something. Playing with modern rules, he'd be smashing records left and right.
Imagine if the Dolphin’s front office wasn’t sniffin’ glue during the 80’s and 90’s and tried to find a decent running back.
That fish eyed fool Marino carried a sorry ass team to the playoffs every year.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Imagine if the Dolphin’s front office wasn’t sniffin’ glue during the 80’s and 90’s and tried to find a decent running back.
Wouldn't have saved them in the 90s. They'd still have to get through the Bills and the Cowboys.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
  • Only team to finish a season and the playoffs undefeated (#1972NeverForget)
  • Defeated the Brady-Belichick Patriots TWELVE times
  • Only stadium where Brady-Belichick had a losing record (minimum 3 games played)
  • Current roster includes 2 of the 3 best cornerbacks in the league
Plus we just got the best QB in the draft when Hauler @Hauler's loser team bought into the hype of a hometown QB with a girl arm.

I haven't stopped laughing since April 23.

Burrow does have a girl arm. In fact, i was on board with the whole post except the part about drafting the best QB. They shouldn’t have wasted the pick on a guy that’s gonna play a few games a year, at best. It would’ve been best to trade that pick away and tank one more year so they can get a 15 year stud in next years draft.

M

member 3289

Burrow does have a girl arm. In fact, i was on board with the whole post except the part about drafting the best QB. They shouldn’t have wasted the pick on a guy that’s gonna play a few games a year, at best. It would’ve been best to trade that pick away and tank one more year so they can get a 15 year stud in next years draft.
Tua is the Samoan Drew Brees. Perfect QB in the right system. Regardless of whether or not he starts this year (it depends on how much Fitzpatrick has left), Tua is the future of our franchise.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
More than likely but they’d definitely had a better chance. Marino might be a queer, and I’ll never forgive him for what he did to Ray Finkle’s career but he was a damn good QB.
Already pegged(pun intended) you as a Ray Finkle fan...
tenor (2).gif

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
The offense could rack up the points back then, trouble was that for most of those years the defense resembled a sieve.

M

member 3289

The offense could rack up the points back then, trouble was that for most of those years the defense resembled a sieve.
That and we had zero running game (as Big Dummy @Big Dummy noted), so teams at the highest levels would have been able to frustrate Marino.

Not many people know this btw but Marino is a YUGE asshole. Gives shitty tips and is generally just rude as fuck.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
How many President's trophies did the Sharks win? I think the Sens only had the one, but in 05 they had one of the best rosters in the history of the sport and still stunk it up.
They have one from 2008 I believe. It sucks being the only hockey team in California without a cup. That one Stanley Cup final loss to the Pens was devastating...

Rambla

Posting Machine
Nov 17, 2015
Not that i'm watching football (soccer) at all, but Finnish national team has never made it the World Cup, or a European Championships. Now they made it to the Euro's for the first time in history and the shit got canceled because of the Covid, lol. Well, they're gonna play it in 2021, but it's still pretty funny.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Tottenham Hotspur's despite claiming to be a big football club have only won one trophy in 30 years, and this was the league cup which everyone plays reserves in until the semis over 10 years ago. Despite having a golden generation for the last half decade, which is now over, they won nothing. While their main rivals had their worst season in 40 years and they still won their fourth FA cup, the oldest football competition in existence, in 7 years.

M

member 3289

Not that i'm watching football (soccer) at all, but Finnish national team has never made it the World Cup, or a European Championships. Now they made it to the Euro's for the first time in history and the shit got canceled because of the Covid, lol. Well, they're gonna play it in 2021, but it's still pretty funny.
homo fagit @homo fagit u dork lol